Adopted By Ariana Grande

Prologue

Before I begin telling my story of how I met and was soon adopted by the one and only Ariana Grande I would like to introduce myself, my name is Jena. And I'm only going to say this once, it is pronounced J-ee-n-ah not J-en-a. God I hate it when people pronounce it wrong all the time. Well I want to get all this annoying flashback over with first because its hard for me to tell you, and if I don't tell you now I never will.

My parents are both dead. My dad died at the power plant he worked at. He ran in trying to save one of the men trapped inside still but it was too late... After that my mom went into major depression and wouldn't even glance at me for months. She just sat in front of the window in the same chair in the same spot everyday. Well I kind of lied to you a bit, my mom isn't dead but I haven't seen her in seven years. After a while she decided she was too depressed to look after me and handed me over to an orphanage. I begged her to let me stay, but she didn't say a word she just signed the papers and let them take me. For that I will never forgive her.

Anyway enough of the depressing stuff and on with my story of how I became Ariana Grande's daughter....