I Love You Ari

I decided that I wanted to go and explore the rest of the house, I mean who wouldn't it's huge! I walk out of my room and walked down the hallway. I didn't know where to start their were so many rooms I just couldn't even begin. I decided to start downstairs. I walked through to the kitchen and looked around. Marble counter tops and cupboards absolutely full of food, and I'm not even talking cheap food I am talking real expensive food. I then found my way to the dining room. It looked so vampire-ish. They had giant chairs around a huge table with this big glass chandelier. It was amazing but scary. Then I heard someone come in behind me. I turn around and Ari was standing there. 

“Hey, how are you liking it here” she asked me. 

“It's...incredible” I told her and she smiled. 

“To tell you the truth about half of this house creeps me out” she chuckled. I smiled at her and she motioned for me to follow her. “It's dinner” she said. 

“Okay”

I entered another less creepy dining room and Frankie and Joan were already sat eating. It wasn't as fancy as I thought they would have eaten. I was sure they would be eating caviar but instead it was spaghetti which was much better.

Dinner went well with lots of conversation about tour dates and a few questions about how I was liking it here. It felt like I really belonged there.

“So Jena Ariana and I think it would be best to get you into school as quick as possible, so we have arranged for you to enrol into a private school in town” Joan said passing me a pamphlet. It looked like a snooty school full of rich snobs. Joan then got a phone call and left the table and Frankie was busy playing on his phone. Ari looked over and rubbed my back.

“You'll do fine” she said and I sighed. 

“I don't have to wear a uniform do I?” I asked looking up at her. 

She gave me a Garfield like smile and quickly tidied up the plates and left. 

“Aw man” I said slumping up and trudging over to the kitchen to help Ariana with the dishes. 

After the dishes were done I started to get ready for bed. I got my pyjamas on and brushed my teeth then I jumped into the new big bed. I had never felt in such luxury before in my life. 

Ariana came in and kissed me goodnight as she left I stopped her.

“Thank you Ariana for everything. I really appreciate everything you have done for me...I love you” I say and there is a look on her face of pure happiness. 

“I love you too babe”

Sorry it's shorter guys but I will update soon :)