The Secret Stream

The song Ari and I sung was called Nothing Will Change, Ari explained how tempo's work and what buttons to press on the headset to do different things, so that was fine and then we started singing the song...

I'll be away for awhile baby

You know that distance wont change whats between us

But will you still remember me when I'm gone

Will you wait for me to come to my senses

And treat you the way you deserve baby

It was a great song and I asked Ari why she didn't ask a guy to sing it with her.

“This song was originally for a guy to sing part B but when I met you and heard your voice I was completely mezmorized” she told me “So I changed some of the lyrics to make it more appropriate for two girls instead and there you have it!” she told me.

So she changed the song for...me? That was probably the best thing anybody has ever done for me.

“So do you live here in Florida?” I asked taking a sip of water Isaac had brought for me.

“No I live in LA” she said taking a sip of hers too. “I was born here though” she told me smiling.

“Oh” I said. Hm, I wonder what LA is like...

“Wanna come with me to a little hidden stream after were done here?” she asked “I wanna see if its still here from when I was a little kid” she told me. Usually I would say no to being taken to a place I have never been with an almost stranger but I felt like I had known Ariana my entire life, I trusted her.

“Sure” I said genuinely smiling at her.

Time flew by and it was almost time to wrap up. I just had to sign a few things saying that I could be on the album and I won't sue or any of that even though i doubt I'd ever get a lawyer...I'm 13.

“Great job today ladies, Ariana great as always and lil A good job you killed it!” Scooter said. That's my nickname now. Lil A because I sound a lot like Ariana but I'm obviously smaller.

“Thankyou” Ari and I said in unison. We looked at each other and started laughing, we were so alike.

Scooter laughed and then left. Ari started putting all her things away and told Frankie where we were gonna go. He nodded and then waved us off as we drove in Ariana's gigantic car to the little secret stream. We pulled up after riding down a dirt path for like ten minutes and I got out. It was small but so hidden that it was just peaceful. Ari then got out and started walking toward the tree covering the little stream. She climbed over it and motioned for me to follow. I jumped over it too and I was amazed. It wasn’t a stream but a lake a nice little lake surrounded by hundreds of trees with fish flying in and out of the water and the sun caught the water like a diamond.

We couldn't move very far because where we were was so close to the lake that if you moved a little too far, in you would go.

Ariana sat down on the ground and I sat next to her. She took her shoes off and dipped them in the water and I followed suit.