Adopted

“I'm moving back to LA”

Wait what? She's moving back to...LA.

She can't just leave me here alone! She said she would always be there for me she would always be my shoulder to cry on. Now she is just going to leave me. Well what did I expect really, she was going to stay with me forever and be there for me. She was famous and I was just a dirty orphan who she felt sorry for. I knew she never cared about me deep down. Nobody did.

“Fine! Leave why would I care!” I said and jumped up from the step we were sitting on standing above her.

“I mean it's not like you care about me, and I don't blame you. Your famous and I'm just a dirty orphan. You have it all, you don't have to worry about me. Your rich, famous and pretty. Nobody ever cares about that little unwanted Jena” I said but t sounded a lot like a guilt trip so I took a breath and loosened up and was serious with her. “Really Ari, I will be fine. I've survived seven years in this dump I can survive another five” I told her and gave her one last weak smile then headed down the road to the orphanage. That was it then. My best friend gone. Both of them now.

“You're wrong” she shouted. I stopped in my tracks but didn't look back at her yet. I kept facing away, my back to her.

“What do you mean?” I asked still just looking forward.

“I don't have it all Jena” she said. Is she serious. She has a career, she is made of money, she is gorgeous, she has amazing cars a limo and a private jet and most of all a family that loves her. What more does she need to finally be satisfied. I scoffed at her comment.

“There is still something I need, something I can't live without anymore” she said. I swallowed waiting for her to continue.

“You.” she said and a tear rolled down my face and I played with my hands in front of me.

“Really?” I asked.

“I need you” she said and I turned around tears streaming down my face and I ran back down the street and wrapped my arms around Ari in the biggest hug I had ever given anyone.

“Thankyou”

Today was the day when Ariana would sign the papers and I would leave with her. The best day of my entire life. Every one at the shelter were super jealous when I told them who was adopting me and some even asked for my autograph which was actually so weird. I packed my bags and said goodbye to all the kids that actually spoke to me at all through all these years. Then I went downstairs to see Ari waiting for me. We smiled at each other then Frankie came up and got my bag and put it in his car and I walked over to Ariana and gave her another hug, to let her know how much this all actually meant to me. I think she understood. She tightened the hug and kissed my head.

“You are now officially Jena Marie Grande” she said and grinned. I smiled back at her and we walked to Frankie's car and i got in the back seat with Ari and I started my new life as Jena Marie Grande... a daughter...

Sorry it's a bit short but oh well life happens... hope you enjoyed :)