12: Never alone

*Jamie's P.o.V.*

I sit down in the center of the clearing, my feet beneath me. I run my hand through the grass, embracing the natural beauty around me. I close my eyes and feel warmth and energy surge through me. The clearing now looks exactly like the one from my dream. I feel the petals of small flowers at my fingertips and, as I creat a ring of flowers around me, the conversation I had with Manny last night all comes back to me. Jack seems bewildered at what I can now do, as a spirit.
"Jack," I say, "I remember everything now."
"Wha... What just happened?" He says, obviously confused, "Jamie, please explain."
"So," I start, trying to keep the mood light, "You know how you found me outside last night."
He nods and that's all I need to know that he's following.
"Alright, remember how I kept hearing my name called even though no one around said anything to me. Well turns out, Manny was calling me. He said that he's been watching me throughout my childhood. Also, that because of my belief in you guys and my relationship with you, Jack, he wanted to let me stay with you guys, like forever. So he made me a spirit, with the power of life or something. I'm supposed to bring the seasonal change to the world with you. And ya, that's pretty much it."
"Well then, that's sure a lot to take in but I'm happy I can spend everyday with you from now on."
"Thanks for understanding. I just don't know how I'll tell the others."
"Don't worry about that. You'll get your answer, I'm sure of that."
"We better get back then, it's getting late."
"Sure thing. I'll make a quick stop at the house then we can get going back home."
Jack flies up to the house, I get a few keepsakes from our parents then we head off home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By the time we get back it's almost midnight but everyone's still wide awake because of the party.
"We were wondering where you guys went. This is a party for you Jamie."
"Sorry but I needed to do some things back at the house."
"Don't apologize. We understand you have other needs."
We cleans up and put everything under in the garage. Then we head up to the globe like we do every night. As we check on all the lights, the floors shines with the call of Manny.
I look over at Jack and he smiles. He must be thinking the same thing as me. I won't have to concern about telling the others because Manny will do it for me.
As the figure of the next Guardian appears, they all seem surprised at the appearance of me in front of them. They turn to me and then we all hear the voice of Manny.
"The next Guardian is already among you. He is reponsible to change the season to spring, and alongside Jack, well regulate temperature and seasons all around the world."
"Thanks Manny," I say, "Well then, I'll be spending all my time with you guys from now on then."
Jack hugs me and pecks my cheek. Then the other Guardians rush in for a group hug.
"We're happy to have you Jamie."
"Thanks guys, for everything."
~~~Fin~~~

A/N: There! Done! I'm so, so sorry for the poor quality of the last chapter but I just really wanted to finish this story off. I hope you've enjoyed! I hope to keep making fanfics or just stories in the future (more as a past-time tho). See y'all soon!!! Thanks again!!!