Failed Experiment?

~Fresh
Finding a host was relatively easy, keeping one was a whole other story. After he wakes up I have to make sure that nothing shows on the surface, as to not jeopardize my experiment or my life. I had to clear my mind of all these thoughts and fears, constantly growing and nabbing at me until I could do something about it. I found another place with another person. I don't know why, but for some reason, when I talk my mind clears and my fears dissipate. I never questioned it, I just knew that if I wanted to take my mind off of things I just had to talk using my host and then everything seemed to just go away.

Once I kept talking and thought I was done with what I was doing, I was going to mess with this person a bit. I didn't want to get into a fight, so I took off my shades, just so I could intimidate him and make sure he didn't get an idea to hurt me.

That's basically what I was doing for a good amount of time. Hopping from one place to another, inserting myself into conversations, clearing the thoughts in my head. Until my host finally started fighting back. I didn't have time to find another place to start a conversation. Now it was a constant fight. My mind began to cloud again and I began to hear voices. These were the only things I could talk to so I took advantage of that and began talking. I could feel myself losing control, I wasn't ready for this. 

Then there was someone behind me, someone I thought I knew. I turned around and it was. I knew that this person was a huge threat. I would usually avoid him, but he was already here and he'd already seen me. He looked like another version of my host, except at the same time he didn't. These weird pixelated things covered some of his body and his colors were very different. It may be difficult but maybe I can get him on my side, this would also be an excuse to talk again. I tried talking to him, but as I was talking, I was losing the fight between me and my host. 

He eventually broke through and interrupted my conversation. Little bits of information broke out as well, I had to get back into control before he revealed too much. Once I did gain control, I tried to forget about that, so I just kept talking about something else, but I just kept shifting from real world to the world inside the host's mind, all the while, I was feeling even more threatened. I thought, this was it, my host was too strong for me. I saw that the person has these strings. They may have been a weapon, maybe not, but I wasn't going to find out. I finally let go of my host.

I didn't know what to do after that. I don't think they saw me as I ran for some kind of cover. I guess the experiment failed. I would have to find another host soon, but I became curious so I listened in as they began a conversation. Maybe I could get some information that I could use to find a way to manipulate this person that opposed me. So I listened in.