Potential Threat

~Fresh

I still haven't come to understand any reason for this. At least I have a reason when I do it. If there are witnesses, I know that there is a threat, so I clear the area. With this Sans, he was already accepted, he didn't have to fight his way into seeming normal, the only theory I have is he killed one monster, (I have yet to figure out the driving force) and then wanted to be sure that there was no one around that knew. It would lead to a chain reaction of killing more and more. From what I've seen, it's the human, or half human's job to kill, or if the human host gains control again, their job would be to spare. What kind of force is strong enough to make a Sans break the line of code that originally makes them lazy?

Before more research can be done on this topic, I need to focus my attention on how powerful this "new" Sans is becoming. Every time I try to analyze up close, I get a small glance from the Sans, it's quick, but it looks like some kind of glare. I see that urge to kill inside him, burning into me. It unsettles me, to say the least. I do know that he doesn't have enough LV in this one universe to match up with the amount that I've gotten in my lifetime, but if he manages to find out how to travel to other universes...

If things get too out of hand, I won't hesitate to cut this little test short. If this Sans finds out how to travel to other worlds, and kill other monsters in the process, he's bound to come after me. He's witnessed what I've done. Reasoning is not the answer here. If that urge to kill, specifically me, was strong enough for it to resonate with me, I need to put more concern into this.

I've also seen what kind of power he possesses. As I checked up on him and watched from afar, I saw that he couldn't handle the amount of LV he was getting. He began to melt. I thought that was that and problem solved, I didn't need to worry about him anymore. When I saw that, he held it back. The amount of Determination that coursed through his body, was almost nothing now.

When he began killing again, I got a closer look, the way he killed, was even more unsettling than his glare. For some he would kill them, gain their LV, and move on, but for others...

It would be a slower and more painful death, attack after attack, not strong enough to just finish them off, I couldn't tell if it was an act of some kind of desperation or just a sick, twisted idea of letting them suffer. The thought of not only dying, but it being excruciatingly slow as well, terrified me.

I didn't want this to be my fate, I decided I was going to end this now before he grew too strong, or am I already too late?