Surprise

You stretched as you woke up opening your bright red orbs. The cool breeze from your window touched your pale skin making you shiver. Since you were only cleaning today, you were able to have a lie in.

You got up out of bed and slipped your uniform on. You played with your hair until you were happy with it.

You stepped out of your room and were met with a stoic expression, It was Levi.

"Morning Cadet, your up slightly too late but ill let it pass." He spoke clamly.
He slammed to bottle into your chest, you grabbed them, "Start cleaning." he let out a tch and went on his way, your eyes wandered, his ass was really nice.

You shook your head and began walking to clean the stables, that was the task you were given today and to cut the flowers because the red blood rose would bloom soon.

You walked to the stables and were greeted with seven horses each had two names on their boxes, one was their owner and the other was their own names, I searched for my name.

.... Y/N .... Lust. My horses name was lust? You read the other names, it made sense now, each horse was names after the seven deadly sins. Your horse was a midnight black and was very tall. 'Stunning' you thought to yourself.

You began cleaning, it took you around 2 hours but now your name was being called so you followed the noise, You were met with Petra, she seemed very happy.

"Hello Petra." You smiled.
"Hey! Y/N Guess what???" She excitedly responded.
"What?".
"Were having A BALL!" She grinned.
"A ball, a dancing ball, with pretty dresses and nice music?" You asked, Petra nodded. She told you to come with her to get yourself fitted for a dress, but only if you had finished cleaning.

TIMESKIP.

You both stood in the dressing room, waiting for the dress fitter.
"Why are we having a ball?" You asked Petra.
"Well, We usually have a ball for all the new cadets, but there is also a special reason, it's Levi's 50th year as a vampire!." she grinned.
you nodded, "Wow, seems like a good idea." I cant wait!." You remarked to Petra.

The blacked haired dress fitter walked into the room her red orbs beaming at you, she smiled and began to fit your dresses, she finally picked out the perfect dress for you.

Petra's was a deep green, which constrated her ginger hair quite nicely.

You were told by Petra to go and get Mikasa and get her fitted aswell.

Tonight was the ball and there wasn't much time to prepare.

((This chapter is messy and short and ew but the next chapter is gonna have lots of cute moments with Levi yay))