Planning

You walked into Erwin's office to discus the plans for the big expedition, your frst expedition. It would be held after Levi's birthday party this was due to the fact that Christmas also happened to be on Levi's birthday. It would happen on the 1st January.
You shivered at the thought and then began to daydream while the other cadets listened. You thought about what you would get Levi as a present, things he would like etc.

-🌹-

Then it hit you, WINDEX! Nooo he would be pissed off. You brushed the thought of and began to listen but then you realised everyone had already left, you stood up and walked out to go for a walk.As you journeyed down the long hallways you daydreamed some more, you imagined seeing a titan for the first time and the fear which would run down your spine while you were brought near it's face. You decided to not go on a walk because all this thinking had given you a migraine.You hopped into your bed and rested your head before you knew it, you were fast asleep.

-🌹-
Dream.

You were on the expedition and you looked down at your horse to see it was racing forward, you turned back to see what it was running from and behind you was a massive creature chasing you. One of your feet felt like it had been splattered and you looked down to realise half your leg was ... Gone? You felt like screaming but something told you to keep your horse going, suddenly you felt like you had been lifted up, the 'titan' had grabbed you, you watched as you were brought close to it's mouth. It grinned as it was about to feast on you but As you were half alive half dazed something else grabbed you, you could hear it shouting your name, it was a familiar voice. Then suddenly lights flashed and different scenes appeared infront of you, one was of you giving .. Levi? A blood red ring, the other was of you sitting beside a tree staring of at a massive building while people with strange accents walked by.

-🌹-

You julted awake and shook your head, you knew exactly were you wanted to be right now. You bolted down the corridor towards Levi's office. You banged the door, "Na-" "IT's Y/N" you cried. Fear still struck you. Levi let you in and you sat down. You told him about your dream leaving out the ring part because yiu thought that would be a perfect gift, after you told him he smiled and he gave you a warm hug. "I'm sure it was just a dream, dont worry about it y/n." You nodded, you looked out his window. It was dark. "What time is it?" You asked, "12pm." He replied, you gave him a gasp and then laughed, "wow i was asleep for along time..." You admitted, "mind if i help you tonight. I wont get much sleep?" You asked him, Levi nodded thankful for the company. The whole night you stressed over your dream. You believed it was alittle more than just a dream.

((A/n sorry for such rushed chapters! I just wannah get this over with tbh so i can start on the second book which will be a whole lot better! Just keep reading the next 3-4 chapters! TY))