Expedition

((THIS BOOK IS ENDING SOON AND ANOTHER ONE IS GONNA START !! THE NEXT BOOK IS GONNA BE SO SO SO MUCH BETTER! I PROMISE! Please just finish this once!! ALSO TY FOR 1K READS AAHHHHHH💞)) extra long chapter btw

Today was the day, you would all embark on your first expedition! Excited bubbled inside you and you couldn't wait to see the outside world, however Levi wasn't to thrilled at the idea of you going on your first expedition. He worried alot more than he showed. You shivered in the cool breeze. It was around 5am and you had woken uo extra early to see the world for alittle longer incase you would never see it again. You worried at the thought. You felt a pair of string arms enlope you, you turned to see it was Levi. "Why are you up so Early tch." He said and you laughed; "so i can see the sunrise for one last time.." Levi looked at you and frowned, "ill make sure you see many more sunrises to come dont be so stupid." You laughed and Levi smiled, "your fangs have grown." Levi said bluntly. This made you happy, in your friendshio group you were always known as baby fangs.

Levi stared into your eyes, "your like no other vampire ive ever seen." He said you tilted your head, "how so?" You asked. "You have been taken away from your family, forced to live forever and to live here and fight for your life pretty much, but yet your still fucking happy." Levi frowned again as he sat down, you sat down with him. "W-well just because I act happy doesn't mean i am. My nightmares sometimes are so grim. I miss my family dearly but I have a new life here... I have friends and I have you." You turned to Levi and gave him a genuine smile, he smiled back and you rested your head on his shoulder. Enjoying your time with eachother. Levi glanced at you and you looked back, he kissed you. A passionate kiss yet it was a slow and steady, you felt warmth rush over your body and your veins pulsed. You both parted and you smiled again. You were about to tell him your truly love him but he stood up and said he had to tend to the horses; what an ass.

-🌹-

You sat on your horse ready to leave into the forest which Titans could enter through. You nervously held the reigns on the horse. You looked around for Levi but he was no where to be seen, you needed to tell him how you felt, what if you died! Suddenly the shot was fired and all the horses began to ride off into the distance. Your first expedition and you didn't even get to tell Levi your true feelings. You had to survive for him, somehow... .

-🌹-

Levi looked around for you but he just couldn't seem to find you anywhere, he had to tell you that he loved you. Levi usually didn't get bad feelings but when he did he knew it was serious and today he had one. He shiveed at the thought of it but then remembered his promise to you, if anything happens to her you have to freeze her, stay alive and hopefully meet again in the future somehow...
Levi tensed up and searched for you but you were know where he could see. The shot was fired and he began to stride off on his horse, he would look for you during the expedition.

-🌹-
It was beginning to grow into Night and you had all been searching for some titans but it seemed the perimeter your squad chose held no titans at the moment, you all sat outside by the campfire and huddled close, you had been separated into smaller squads and somehow you had been put with Hanji and Jean. You smiled at Hanji and she smiled back, "he truly cares for you y/n, never seen him like that before..." She smiled while showing her long ass fangs. "Damn Hanji your fangs are massive!" You both laughed, you looked to Jean to see if he would laugh but he had disapeared. "H-Hanji wheres jean?" You asked nervously, fear sunk in. Hanji stood up quickly and grabbed her blades you followed. "Jean?" You called out, nothing Hanji then shouted Louder. You both looked into the dark forest ahead and you both could make out a figure, it was very straight looking, seemed  to be quite small. But then it began to grow amd grow and it seemed it was coming closer. Then you and Hanji realised what it was.