Levi

Levi stared at you waiting for a reply, finally you spoke up.
"So does that mean we are falling inlove with eachother haha." You laughed,
"i don't see how this is funny?" Levi confessed,
"Well. To begin with, it's you Commander?" You begun, "you never show emotion not even to Petra, it's ovbious you both had a thing." You chuckled, "So for you to be falling in love with ME. It's very funny."

Levi crossed his arms. "Well... I do have emotions. I prefer not to show because one day, the people i care for might not be alive."  You froze once he had said this, "o-oh."

The silence was awkard even though it only lasted for awhile, you stared at him as he looked down. You leaned in and broke the silence with a simple kiss. It wasn't long, it wasn't passionate. Just a simple peck on the lips. You could feel Levi's cold body tense. You pulled away and walked off. Hoping Levi would follow and kiss you back, but no Corporal no emotions didn't.
-----------------
Levi stood frozen, he pressed his fingers to his lips and sighed, your lips were warm almost like blood flowed through your body once more.
He remembered how he had told a white lie and he blamed you for his death, but really that was your great-great grandmother who had served him alchohol which had let to him getting hit by the carriage.
He also remember your body that night. The way your hands had entangled his and how they fitted perfectly. When Levi had chosen Petra it was nothing like that. It wasn't romantic. It was rough, she wanted it and she took charge mostly. You on the other hand melted into his embrace, you let him dominate you. Levi liked the control, he also liked how your tongue tasted and other areas tasted. He preferred you than anyone else. When he begun toget to know you, he realised he had fallen inlove with your wit and ambition. Your willingness to help others and to grow as a cadet.
He was proud to have chosen you.

Ofcourse he would never admit that, he walked to his office and took a nap, reminising about todays event.
You napped aswell. It had worn you out. All this informatiom, you had never been inlove before.