Levi's confession.

Pain ran to your feet as you awoke, you had done some serious dancing last night.

You stretched and rubbed your veins, for some reason your veins had turned red and began pulsing but now they were back to being blue. You would visit the library and try to find a book about the strange occurance last night.

You walked to your dresser and got changed into your uniform, You did your hair and added a tiny bit of makeup. 'Dress to Impress', is something your Grandmother would say when you first started at the bar, you missed them more than anything and you had spent some nights weeping over it, but this was your life now. You had a duty.

You walked towards the Library but it seemed the door was already opened, you walked inside and looked around there stood your commander, Levi.

"Hi." You spoke,

"tch, why are you here so early?" He replied,

"Well, last night... my veins began to pulse and they turned red." You admitted.

Levi looked at you in horror, "W-what?"

"I said, last night my-." You were cut off,

"I I KNOW what-what you said." Levi finished,

"Do you know why, because that's why I came to the library to find out why." You finished.

Levi looked down at the book he was holding, and streched his arm out to give it to you, "Here... that should explain it."

You nodded and smiled, you flipped a few pages until it appeared, the pulsing vein page.

You read aloud.
"If the vampires blood will pulse red, He or she will fall inlove, Or is falling inlove.

If they are falling inlove, there signifcant others who shared the same passions, blood will pulse to." you closed the book.

"W-wait what? So Im either gonna fall inlove or I'm already falling inlove?" You questioned Levi, who looked like he might faint.

"A-are you alright?!" you dropped the book and rushed to his side, he Stared at you and he said something you wished you hadn't heard.

"My Veins were pulsing last night too."

((END OF THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I HAVE NO WIFI AND I'M LAZY, Butttt, HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT ANYWAYS))