Getting To Know You More

I awake​ to the sound of my phone alarm going off to tell me it's time to get up. When I look at my phone I see I have a Instagram notification saying New follower. So I tap on it, it brings me to Instagram saying Jake Walker requested to follow you? So I accept the request. It brings me to his page and I see his pictures. There's not much of him but of landscape. "These are really good." I say aloud.
My sister is walking by and asks "What are really good?"

I say back "Oh nothing I'm looking at some pictures."
"Ok well mom said if you want breakfast you need to come and eat now cause she is not waiting for you to get ready again." My sister says before walking off down the hall.
When I get out of my bed I go to my closet and pick out what I'm gonna wear to church. I say aloud "I think it's a legging and nice a shirt kinda day." So I grab a shirt that is white with a black cross on it, it is also a tank top but long enough to cover. I hang them on my door and walk to the kitchen and grab a banana. When I finish it I tell my sister "I'm going to the bathroom to get ready so please don't come in." She says back "What if I have to get ready?"

"Well you shouldn't have been on your tablet all morning." I say walking to my room and getting my makeup and then go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth, wash my face then I start my makeup first I put my hair up in a messy bun. When I finish with my makeup I take my hair out and brush it and plug in my hair curler. I give my self some beach waves curls. After I finish with my hair I clean up the bathroom and grab my stuff and go back to my room, set my stuff down and go to my shoes and grab my white sandals out. I than put on my clothes and my shoes. And put on some body spray.

I walk to my mom and dad's room and go to their bathroom and knock on the door my mom opens it and says "Yes what do you need?"
"Well I was wondering if this makeup was fine? I ask.
"Yes that looks really good. And you look very nice today." My mom says.
"Thanks." I say.
"Your welcome. Did you and your sister eat and is she ready? I just need like 15 minutes?" My mom asks.
"Yes we did eat and I don't know if she is I'll go see." I say walking away.

"Grace where are you?" I ask.
"In the bathroom." She says back to me.
"Ok just wondering. Are you almost done?" I ask.
"You had the bathroom all this morning." She say rolling her eyes.
"That's not what Im talking about! Are you almost done getting ready?" I say emphasizing getting ready.
"Yes I am I just have to do my hair ok?" She says sarcastically back to me.
"Ok. Do you want me to curl your hair?" I ask already knowing the answer is no but I try anyway​.
"No. It's my hair." She says looking at me with big eyes.
"So I guess that's my cue to leave?" I ask leaving the bathroom and going to my room.

I pick up my phone and text my best friend Mathew saying "hey you up?"
I set my phone down and not expecting a text but he texts me back saying "yes."
So I say back "oh ok what are you doing."
He says "nothing​ Netflix what bout you?"
"nothing just waiting to leave for church." I text back.
He texts ​me back saying "oh yeah forgot today is Sunday."

My mom says coming down the hall saying "Come on let's go don't want to be late again."
So I text Mathew saying "I have got to go talk to you later."
He says "ok bye do you want to hang out some time next week."
I text him back saying "yes let me talk to my mom."

When I get into the kitchen my mom and sister are talking "No Grace you need to change that dress it is to big isn't it Natalie?"
"Huh what?" I say confused.
"The dress she is wearing isn't it to big?" My mom asks and gustures towards the dress my sister is wearing.
"Oh.. yes it does look to big on her." I say answering my mom's question.
"So go change it please wear the the long blue one it looks good on you." My mom says.
"She needs fashion help. You need to help her. My mom says as she is grabbing a cereal bar out of the pantry.
"I would but she doesn't let any one help her." I say rolling my eyes
"I know but she when she sees these girls in middle school she'll change." My mom says taking a bite of her food.
"Ha that's what you said about me and it worked. And also she hasn't got out of her tomboy phase."