CHAPTER 6?- my nightmears

OK. I'll admit it! I did hate overwatch but my feelings have changed. My baes are McRee Genji hnazo and luceo. If I had the game these would be my main :-) wow... Way of track also pls give me music ideas... Otherwise I WILL just put on nyan cat for ever. Oh...BTW the nyan cat thingy I wasn't a lieing about  ;-P

King halberts POV 

I saw my daughter get taken down by the girl. I was slightly concerned. My little macey was precious to me. I hated having to see her like that. But the match ended so quickly. How!? She was going to be one of the strongest. I knew that for certain. But hardly anyone can beat the nexo knights.... I told Merlock to keep a close eye on her.

Jade's POV

I was in a forest it was dark. I was surrounded by shadow people. I couldn't see their faces. But they held weapons. Of course I was frightens. Most of my dreams were real....or glimpses of the future. They all charged at me screaming. I couldn't move. Almost as if I'd been glued down. Swords and knifes slowly impaled my skin. I felt nothing. But somehow I fell to the crusty dirt. I herd laughing. The. Blackness

I woke up sweating. I was in my hotel room. Someone was knocking on the door. I was in too much sock to just open the door.
"Who is it?" I spoke. It was the morning. I was tired.  It I felt something wrong. Strange seance of malice.
"Its jestro. Theming wants to see you. And he said as soon as you were cable of squeezing in 5 minutes."
"Well...I've got no choice. Do I? Might as well get going." I herd the young jester  hobble away. I sighed and thought... Why dose the king want me. Did I do something wrong?

- 30min time skip brought to you by nadikan :-P -

I was just at the gates when I saw the king. He looked upset. Why? Well I made my way in. I was met by queen halberd. I gave a bow. Of course I had to be polite to them.
"Sorry my husband called you here. He can get a little upset when his daughter gets hurt."
"Its OK...but why am I here exactly?"
"We want to know why when you scraped her face with the dagger it made her onconsius."
"Its a tooth covers in a light layer of basilisk venom. Just enough not to do eany permanent damage. Just enough too knock the enimy out." The queen looked slightly confused.
"Well...at least we know she's safe. And don't worry she has woken up. She is slightly annoys but. That's just macey." She sounded a slight bit sarcastic at the end.
"Have a good day your Majesty."
"You too."
I couldn't go back to bed since it was 10 in the morning. I was happy to know someone ceard for me. Well except Nathan.  Um...I wonder how he is doing  now. I saw the jester on a seat. He looked a bit upset. I sat next to him. I wasn't one for socialization. So I just smiled. He gave me one back but we both kept our heads down.
"So...are you OK?" I was a bit aqard asking him that
"Ugh...sometimes I wish people would respect me more"
"Same. I've lived on a mountain for eighteen years. And the first reaction I get is oh look dragon she is going to kill me." This caused us both just to laugh our heads off ( oh BTW this is when he is about 30 and so am I. I am making him younger. You will find out why soon) I jumped up
" I'd best be of. The matches start soon and I wanna see what happens!" I felt something in my chest. A warm feeling. I've never had it before until now. I think most people called it love.
" I'll come to. I hate being alone." And he followed me.