CHAPTER 5- mach 1

Jade's p.v.o
I arrived. Being the only one without armour practically defined me. To most not wearing armour would come with problems. But I was used to all the pain most people had never seen a dragon in their entire lives. So they backed of when he landed
"Pleas stay safe." He told me in caution
" I will...I promise" I said while stroking his left wing.
We bowd and he flew off. I could see Axel, lance, Macy ,Arron and clay. Everyone after 2 minutes of staring went back to doing training. There wasn't much going on. But I just didn't bother taking to anyone. Someone said hi. I just ignored them.

Macy's POV

Merlock was saying our matches up. I was up against the new person. She was rather rude. Although she did live on a hill for a while. But that's still no reason to be rude. Why my dad invited her I had no clue. We nicked named her daughter of the spirits. Of course we called her that. She could see our ancestors.
"Macy I'm going say hi to spirits. OK?" Arron said before going to say hi too her. And we also ignored. But they sat down at a table to arm wrestle.
I was counting down " 5...4...3...2...1...go!" It took a while but she did win to all our surprise. Arron was in shock. He looked a bit upset.
"Clay? Have you realised that she's not wearing armour..." He looked at her.
"Hu... I thought she would have. We are using weapons after all..." Clay spoke getting confused midway. "Also. Why dose she only carry a dagger?"
"Well...we do get to pick a weapon." All of a sudden horns were blearing out a bad noise that hurt everyone except her. She just rolled her eyes.
They were not human. They were almost gold. You could just see them glow under her cape. I didn't know if they were contacts. But they reminded me of someone from the past.

Jade's POV

We all made our way to our places. I was against the kings daughter. She was called Macy if I am correct? Well most people started calling me daughter of the spirits. I wasn't happy about it. But it was my tittle. She looked determined to win.
"Ready knights?"
"YHEA!" She shouted. I just nodded Picking my weapon. Of course it was my basilisk tooth. It wasn't strong. Just enough to knock someone out. Well if she wasn't wearing the armour I could get a good strike. My plan : take of the helmet and go then on.
"OK nights take you're positions. And remember the first one knocked out wins! OK. GO!"
She charged at me. She wasnt keeping her balance. I just had to poke her so she landed. And making her helmet slip off. She didn't pick it up. My luck.
"Ha...think about what you do!." She let me charge at her. But I jumped over her grazing her cheek. It works on contact. So she fainted asap.
"Macy? OK no reply. Jades the winner!" Merlock shouted. People were talking to themselves as I wonders out. Someone shoved me. I punched their arm. I herd a slight snap. But...I couldn't be more bothers just to say dude. Let's just say... If you anger me. You get the fist.