CHAPTER 13- deadly scars.

Axels POV

I herd a crash. Something hit the floor. It was in the room above me. Jades room. Everyone scuttled to her room. I could hear loud sobbing. Almost pain. We knew she had done something to her self.
"Jade! Are you OK!?" Everyone except lance said.
"Just leave me alone!" She roars back.
"Axle? Can you take down the door?" I nodded. I rammed into the door. Breaking all the hinges. What we saw I never expected.

There was a knife by her side but no marks. She ran to the door and locked it. She refused to come out.
"Jade why are you doing this to yourself!? You shouldn't be making yourself suffer!"
"I found love in a hopeless place. I still love jestro. I am in pain because I like the pain. It distracts me from my thoughts." Everyone was stunned.

-back at main control room-

"I've got an idea...but we need this to work."
"Go on then clay...what's your plan."
"Don't kill me but... We need jestro. She has been heart broken for far too long. They need to see each other. At all costs. I am going. Alone. They may think I will attack. But that's the plan. I get caught and sent to them."
"Dude! You ain't going alone! I shall come with you. Last time you were alone you broke your arm!"
"Fine!"

Jestro's POV

It had been 5 weeks. Stupid monstrux didn't let me do any thing. so I've been board for that long. Well until I was called by him.
"Jestro we have some nexo guests!" I shot up. I was hoping one of them was jade.
But I couldn't see her. How ever Aron and clay were there instead.
"Jestro we need your help...now!" Clay said which his hands behind his back.
"Why should I!?" I shouted back
"...its jade. She is badly hearty broken. She has been inflicting pain apon herself..."
"What!? For how long!?"
"The same week you left the note. We just didn't realise until now..." I could hear him choking up some words.
"Let him go. And I will come. I've missed her dearly. I should apologize... For everything."
We ran outside. The fortrex could just be seen from where we were. I just hope that she will forgive me.

When we arrived they led me to her room. She was locked in the bathroom. Obviously from the inside.
"Jade? Are you there. I know what I did was wrong. Please come out..." I had started to cry. She slowly unlocked the door. When she saw me she tackled me with a hug.
"Your back!" She said laughing and crying at the same time
" and I wont he leaving again..." She smiled at me. I slowly stood up.
"I thought you had scars?" She looked at her arm in panic
" WHAT!?" We kept looking at her arm in awe.
"So... You came back...but why?" She spoke a little sad but happy at the same time.
"Your friends told me what has been happening over the past while..."
"..." She had fallen asleep. No surprise to be honest. I was about to fall asleep to. Clay gave me a smile and left. I just tucked her into her bed. I sat on a chair. 3 seconds later I was fully asleep.

It was morning when I woke up. She was still asleep. I was confused. She is never this tired. But she looked so tired. I left the door open and went to the meeting room. They looked at me in confusion. My look had changed to a light blue and purple again. Truth behold I was no longer under monstruxes control. Thank Thor that it had. I absolutely hated being evil.
But Macy and lance were not so happy about having me here. They kept giving me death stears.