14. A Sibling Problem

Toad and Toadette like Brother and SIster always get into arguments but as good siblings they always resolve their problems but once again an argument was about to begin after Today with Peach..

"You were terrible" laughed Toad.

Toadette got mad and quickly grabbed a Pie from the Staff Snack Table and smashed it in Toad's Face. Now let's start at the time this all started Friday 3AM in the Morning.

It was a nice quiet winter night in Toadtown and everyone was sleeping as usual when Toadette's phone began to ring.. It was the Princess

"Hello Peach how may I help you" said Toadette.

"TOADETTE I NEED YOU TOO GUEST HOST FOR ME" screamed Peach.

"Um why it's 3AM" said Toadette.

"BECAUSE I'M SNOWED IN" screamed Peach..

Toadette opened her window to see only a bit of snow on the ground.

"Peach it's only like 4 inches of snow how are you snowed in" said Toadette.

"HEY TOADSWORTH WE DON'T HAVE PEACH"S MAKEUP" said a Servant.

"BE QUIET" screamed a Toad in the background.

"Yes Toadette were snowed in" said Peach.

"I know your just lying to me and your having a Makeup Malfunction but I'll go" said Toadette.

Peach thanked her and hung up and here is the point trouble began.. At Studio 5 Toadette came in and she was yawning and she bit into her biscuit as she went into the makeup room.

"TOADETTE YOUR LATE" screamed a Toad with a makeup set.

"WHAT THE SHOW STARTS AT 6AM" screamed Toadette.

"NO TODAY WE HAVE SAVE THE PUPPIES SPECIAL" screamed the Makeup Artist.

"Were going live in 12 Minutes" Screamed a Toad running through the hallways.

Toadette was sat on a chair and got a quick makeup job done and ran through the hallways.

"WE GO LIVE IN 2 MINUTES" screamed a Cameratoad.

Toadettte prayed along with others and continued walking down to the Taping Area.

"We go live in 5,4,3,2 and 1 WERE LIVE" screamed a Toad.

"And today Live from Channel 5 Studios TOADETTE" screamed the Announcer.

Toadette jumped in and Toads started screaming and cheering and Toadette waved and shook hands and sat down on the sofa.

"Good Morning Mushroom Kingdom" said Toadette.

At the edge of the studio the Toads watching the TV making sure everything was going right heard the audio was getting wonky.

"Um how do we fix this" said the Toad worried.

"I think it's this button" said the other Toad.

He pressed it and on Live TV Fart Noises started going off and all over the KIngdom Toads were laughing even Peach laughed as she watched in her bedroom.

Toadette was talking when suddenly a New Production Toad tripped over a Cord and he screamed as she grabbed on a Metal Box which suddenly teared off the wall and the Power went out. Toads started screaming and the cameraman tripped over on Toadette whose Face got hit by the camera.

Suddenly the TV blacked out and Toadette's Life was ruined. Outside the Taping Room Toad was waiting and saw Toadette and laughed.

"YOU WERE TERRIBLE" laughed Toad.

Toadette grabbed a Pie from the Staff Snack Table and smashed it on Toad's Face and sped out the parking lot. Toad shrugged and this was the beginning of a Siblingly Fight!

"This is Morning with Amy on Radio 12 and we have had a funny morning in the Kingdom. Toadette a Local To the Capital had her face on Live TV like Literally go on Toadtiube the Video already has like um 3.4 Billion Views" laughed the Toad in the Radio.

On the way home Toadette grumbled and was very mad about what had happened that morning. Soon she was home eating breakfast when her phone started ringing. She picked it up and saw that It was Peach and sighed.

"Peach How May I help you" asked Toadette annoyed?

"Toadette I need you to come to the Castle and watch the Weather Radio" said Peach. "The Weather Service Radars have went down and we need someone to watch it so just in case any weather pops up"

At the Castle Toadette grumbled as she walked in and in the Weather Office she saw Toad and glared at him. She plopped down on the chair and the clock struck 12pm they stayed quiet and didn't look at each other as the clock moved to 5pm..

Toadette put on her headset and reported the Weather to the Weather Service while Toad checked the Traffic Map in Toadtown.

"Toadette why did you hit me with a Pie" said Toad.

"Because You always make fun of me" said Toadette.

"I DO NOT" screamed Toad.

Behind Toadette a Blue Color covered Toadtown which meant snow but Toadette was too busy to Notice. On the streets of Toadtown Light Snowflakes started falling on the Rush Hour Traffic. Many thought It was a passing snow but they were wrong really wrong. 30 Minutes later the Fight Continued and Toadette flung a Pencil Cup to Toad and most of the screens had fell asleep in the Office.

The Pencil Holder hit the Large Traffic Screen and all the Toadtown Roads reported Heavy or Standstill Traffic.. Toad and Toadette gasped and she moved her mouse and screamed at all the snow on her Radar. Luigi was in his Car with Yoshi was was very mad as all of Main Street to the Castle was clogged.

About an Inch of Snow had covered the cars and it got worse. Toadette picked up her phone and dialed The Weather Service Director and he was Cranky. Soon it was 8PM and many cars remained stuck in Toadtown.

Peach came in and was cross she had just arrived from the Town Hall and Toadette smilled sheepishly. She passed Toadette a headset so she could help Blue with the Traffic Control. At Midnight the last cars had emptyed the Road and Toadette in shame was standing in front of Peach.

Toad laughed as he walked out when Toadette got a Cup and hit the door which shut.

"Huh" said Toad.

"Toad at Toadette what you did today was Very Dangerous and Irresponsible. Many Toadtown Citizens were stuck in Traffic for about 6 hours. If this ever happens again you 2 will be in huge trouble" said Peach.

She walked out and Toad hugged Toadette scared and she smiled.

- I hope you all enjoyed this great episode as I enjoyed writing it. Next Episode should be out in March. Plz Vote or Comment this story is also dedicated to my Co-Writer in "Her Crown" @NintendoNatalie 

Mariofanandwriter