One Threat Defeated

Gaston P.O.V.

Prince Adam held Gaston from the Tower By his neck, Gaston was terrified and didn't care to show it now. He was about to die at the hands..er..Paws of this beast and Belle would be Its forever!

"Please...I'll do anything! Don't hurt me Beast"he Knew it was a lie, that he would just kill it once he was safe. He was brought closer to the beast, and the Minor anxiety kicked in, what was this thing going to do? Bite his head off? Drop him? His mind was racing until he heard a Tiny whisper from it

"I am not a beast"

Gaston was then thrown to the ground and landed with a grunt, and knowing this was his time to escape, he got up and ran, picking up his gun in the process. He thought for a moment, Maybe Lefou could help him, this beast took a Bullet wound to the back like a champ, so who's to say that he would die from another?

Gaston ran to a ledge, watching as Belle called for the beast not to jump to her, saying it was too far, but the beast made it anyway, No surprise there. Gaston rose his gun where Belle Could not see, and fired to Bullets into the Monster's heart, he heard the stone he was on begin to crack under all the loud crashes, and looked up in fear.

The last thing he saw and heard before he fell, was the cry from belle when seeing her Love die.

3rd Person P.O.V

All the Villagers in the castle began to flee, terrified of the talking furniture, Cogsworth laughed at them running away, Hoping to never see his horrid wife again, and Limuire laughed with his love Plumette, before she began freezing up, and turned into a real Feather Duster.

Lefou ran out of the castle with Mrs. Potts on a cart. He saw Madame Garderobe and the Maestro turn into Inanimate objects as well and began worrying

"So this is it? You're Just gonna turn back to normal objects?" LeFou asked Mrs.Potts, she Shook her head

"We were Supposed to be human again, Belle was supposed to fall in love with the Prince but..." her eyes widened "Chip? CHIP" Mrs.Potts began calling her son's name out, Surprising Lefou, "Chip! Has anyone seen my little boy..." her words fades as she turned into a regular teapot.

"So You're all People!" Lefou said, Shocked. He didn't dwell on it too much, for he heard the small call from a certain young lad

"Mama? Mum! Where are yo-- AHH" Chip yelled as he slipped on a piece of ice, the plate he was on smashing against the ground, and him heading for the same fate.

"No!" Lefou caught the boy just in time, Chip had turned into a teacup, but at least him and his mother were together, He placed chip on the Cart as well, and turned to see Limuire and Cogsworth Both Gone too

This was his fault, if they hadn't listened to maurice, these people wouldn't have been dead, a young lad wouldn't die without Saying goodbye to his mother. LeFou fell to his knees, tears began rushing down his face. He only knew them for an Hour, but they had been so kind after he realized what was right. Better than Gaston ever did.

He thought back on what Mrs. Potts said. Belle was supposed to fall in love with the prince... His eyes widened THE BEAST WAS A PRINCE? He Immediately got up, Running to the tower. Where Gaston was. And what he saw made him want to gag.

___________________________

I know this is bad but at least I'm trying here!