Folie à Deux

So I decided to make the servants have the choice to change into furniture or be human... I thought that would be cool.

===================================

Lefou stared at the people in front of him, it was surly gaston, but what the hell was he wearing? Some sort of course, black fabric on his legs instead of regular pants (they didn't have jeans back then) and a red sweater, which was very suiting for him. But it was so strange. He's never seen anything like this.

And the person he was with, was gaston... WITH this person? Lefou felt a wave of jealousy float onto him, and he tried his best not to show it. Gaston wasn't gay, he loved belle.

Finally, the silence was broken by Gaston

"Lefou... I..." Gaston ran towards him, embracing the shorter man. Lefou flinched at gaston's sudden movement. The warm embrace made lefou snap out of his trance. It was real. Gaston wasn't dead...

"H-How...?" Is all lefou could get out.

"Trust me, Old friend, I'd tell you if i knew the answer" lefou looked up and down at gaston once they let go of eachother. He wasn't acting like his arrogant self like he would before he disappeared.

"Well.. who's this?" Lefou tried to keep the passive aggressiveness out of his voice, but knew it was semi showing from the way the younger boy looked at them.

"O-oh! This is Justin, he was helping me." Gaston felt weird being back here, knowing everything was made up. He couldn't stop thinking about it. He was fake, lefou was fake. Belle and the beast-- Adam... they were fake.

"nice to meet you I guess" Justin Looked at the ground as gaston laughed at the awkward blond haired boy.

Lefou nodded at justin. He could tell now that they definitely weren't partners

"So where is everyone" Gaston asked. He wanted to apologize to belle, even though Adam would probably Maul him once he came even close to her, and if that didn't happen, he wouldn't even be forgiven, but thats not what Gaston wanted. He didn't care if he was a deadbeat in others eyes anymore.

"Thats Right! here ! I'll take you both to the castle right now" Lefou smiled as he got on his coat.

"What about the Glasses you dropped that we conveniently forgot to mention Until now." justin crossed his arms and looked into a corner like he was on the office

"That was only used in the last chapter, come on let's go."

*Time Skip*

"Are you SURE its okay to show my face here?" Gaston said. Lefou nodded, he had been telling gaston and justin about what happened after he "died". Sure, gaston and Justin already knew what happened, but they didn't dare mention it.

They stopped, being in the rose garden brought bad nostalgia to Gaston that he couldn't ignore

"Of course, I just need to warn them of your arrival, justin come with me, Gaston you stay here." the Blond nodded and waved to gaston as they walked away. Now he was alone. He sat down in the garden looking at the roses. God, if he had only had someone to tell him how much of a dick he was, this could have all been avoided.

Gaston was brought out of his thoughts by the feeling of being watched. He turned his head, but saw nobody. He turned back to the ground. Maybe he was hearing things. Then, out of the corner of his eye, he saw a small bright light. He sighed and turned again. He saw a candle burn out under one of the benches. So much for not being noticed.

Gaston walked over to the candelabra and grabbed it from under the bench. He stared at it for a couple moments before it lit up and burned his hand. He let out a yell and dropped it. Without any warning there was a flash, then in place of the Candelabra, there was a man, In a ready position for fighting

"Oh... hello?" gaston didn't know what to say to Lumier except that. There wasn't much to say to a person who wanted to attack you

"Bonjour Gaston! J'ai entendu parler de vous et de ce que vous avez fait, préparez-vous à vous battre" (Hello Gaston! I've heard about you and what you've done, get ready to fight) Lumier smiled, semi friendly and semi aggressive. Gaston held his hands up in defence, which caught lumier off guard.

"Listen I don't want trouble and I definitely don't want to fight you." Lumier looked at him, confused. He thought gaston was this man who was evil and ruthless, he heard lefou singing through the halls to himself about gaston. Before another word came out of either of their mouths, another voice made itself known

"Lumier no! He's with me!" Lefou yelled as he ran to them. Lumier looked up and down to both of them, then gave Lefou a smirk. After a moment of confusion, lefou turned red in embarrassment

"I didn't mean it like that!" lefou crossed his arms. Lumier apologized after a small fit of laughter, and after giving gaston one more look of doubt, he walked away from them.

"Um... Belle wants to see you." Lefou said to gaston. Anxiety filled gaston, she was a princess now, and had the power to do anything she wanted.

"Justin is still there with her, he's having tea with mrs potts and chip" lefou added. Gaston nodded, getting ready for anything that would come.

===================

yEAH SO I GOT TWO CHAPTERS OUT IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO