-5- A Christmas Miracle

"Y/N, Wake up" they heard someone shouting

They looked around but nobody was in their dorm. They quickly got out of bed and ran downstairs. Their was Cedric.

"Morning, These two presents are from Fred and George and their mother. They said they would of given you them in person but they went home early" Cedric said. They nodded.

(Y/N) took them off him and turned around and began to walk off when Cedric stopped them.

"So my dad said I could bring someone home for the holidays" (Y/N) wasn't paying attention as their head was filled with different things.

"Take Ian then." Ian was Cedric's other best friend.

"I'm taking you. You are not going back home. I told my dad you was having problems at home. I didn't tell him what they were but he said if you ever wanted to stay you could" He said.

"Really? That's amazing. I'll owl my dad" They said excited though a little annoyed that he mentioned it to his dad.

---------------

They was on their way to where the owls are kept, when Dumbledore suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Keep Cedric close to you, (Y/N)." he said and started to walk off when he turned around. "I know what's happening at home, no Cedric did not tell me but I am working on it. For now take up Cedric's offer.

As they was walking to the owlery they suddenly remembered about their brother, Edward. He was in first year and a Ravenclaw. They quickly added to the note that he was going with them. They gave the letter to their owl, Tawny.

"Come find me when you've given it to father, we aren't going home this holidays" They say as they watch their owl fly away.

They run as fast as they can to Cedric, almost bumping into him.

"Woah slow down there, (Y/N)" Cedric said.

"Cedric, Do you mind if my brother Edward comes. He can't stay at home by himself." they say.

"Of course he can. I did mention you probably will bring your brother. Let's go find him."

(Y/N) and Cedric quickly made their way to where everyone was. (Y/N) spotted their brother in the crowd and managed to get his attention.

"Edward, we aren't going home. We are going to stay with Cedric" (Y/N) said.

"Everyone holiday?" He asks.

"If you want." Cedric said smiling.

Edward's face lit up. Cedric had truly made (Y/N)'s and Edward's Christmas.

A/N- just realised the Robert Patterson played Cedric and Edward 

Updated- 30/05/18