-9- Saving Cedric Part 2

(Thank you for 4K views💗)

Trigger Warning- Abuse

"Well, Well look who it is. Little miss/mr perfect, who thinks they are cute but they are not" (Y/N) father said while grabbing her shoulders.

(Y/N) looked towards the door, they saw Dumbledore, George and Fred all being dragged off by some of their dad's friends. (Y/N)s father smacked their against the cheek.

"Don't touch them" Cedric shouted and (Y/N) fathers threw a torture curse at him. Cedric flinched in pain.

(Y/N) punched their father hard in the nose and he fell to the floor. Dumbledore, George and Fred all came in dragging (Y/N) fathers friends, who were all passed out. (Y/N) ran to Cedric and let him free, which was a lot harder then it sounds. Cedric gently took (Y/N) cheeks and kissed them. The two melted in the kiss.

"Never leave me again" (Y/N) said.

"Never again" Cedric Repeated.

--------

(Y/N)s father was going to put up against a jury, charged with child abuse and neglect to three children and murder.

(Y/N) didn't know until recently that their mother didn't die due to childbirth when Edward was born, but that their father beat their mother to death for giving birth to a child. He was also charged against tried murder towards a unborn baby. It turns out the their father tried to murder Edward before he was born by hitting their mothers stomach several times. (Y/N) and Edward was asked to be present at the trial. Cedric and The twins were also going to be present for moral support.

The trial was over and done with very quickly, (Y/N)s father had been sent off to azkaban for life.

------------
A/N- well that was short, next chapter is going to be the last chapter 😭 who do you want to be the next character I do times the reader?