The selfish prince and the strange servant

My master... I need to follow his every order... No matter how humiliating it is. I don't even have a choice or even a will to do anything else on my own... I just love my master.

-I don't care if you can't do it! Just do it!, a loud and strict voice was heard. The male was standing in front of his throne while he looked down at his servant who was on his knees in front of the male. He was shaking in fear and didn't dare to meet his master's eyes. The male in front of the servant sighed and pinched his forehead.

-Whatever... You may leave and don't ever come into my sight, the male said with venom in his voice. The servant nodded and bowed his head even more and placed it on the floor.

-Y-yes master!, the servant said and was about to stand up when he suddenly felt a foot on the back of his head and pushed his face down on the floor again.

-It's your highness!, the male said and continued to push his head down. The servant nodded.

-Y-yes your highness! P-please forgive me!, he said while his voice was filled with fear. The male clicked his tongue then lifted his foot up and walked away from him.

-Now leave!, the male said and the servant quickly left and tried to hold back his tears. The male sighed once again and shook his head.

-Why is everyone so useless?, he said to himself before he sat down on his large throne. The seat was soft and blood red with gold decorations. But the rest of the throne was black. The male had black hair which was slightly curly. He would usually wear a crown as well but this time he didn't. He knew that he was a prince even without that crown. He did take pride of the crown but status was much more important for him and that people would follow his orders. He sighed once again while he crossed his legs and rested his head on his hand.

-GOKU!, he then yelled out. It didn't take long before a younger male came inside the large room. He had blonde hair and yellow eyes. His hair was slightly longer than the other male who was sitting on the throne. Goku even had his hair tied in a small ponytail. He quickly kneeled down in front of the male.

-You called your highness..., Goku said and the male nodded.

-Of course I did! I want you to do a request for me, the male said determined. His red eyes were glowing inside the dark room. He looked angry and displeased.

-What is it I can do for you then?, Goku asked with calmness in his voice. He would do anything for his master. Even the impossible.

-A guest will come tomorrow. The only trouble with her is that, she's human, the male seemed to have calmed down a little.

-We need to re-decorate the whole castle for tomorrow. I expect you to do it. I don't care how. Just be done for tomorrow. It needs to look human friendly and... Bright, the male said the last part with disgust. Goku nodded and looked up at his master. He began to smile.

-Alright. I'll get started right away your highness, he said. The male nodded on the throne and slowly began to smirk.

-Good. Now leave, Goku, The male said while he slowly stood up.

-And when you're done, come to me and you'll get your reward okay?, the male said with a large smirk. Goku nodded and continued to smile.

-Yes your highness!, he said before he left with happy steps. The male watched him leave. Goku became his favorite servant. He never would have thought he would get a favorite. And not only that... Goku's blood was delicious. Very delicious. The male went to the mirror and looked at himself. He began to smirk even more. He looked at his black clothes. He was wearing an elegant jacket with golden details.