The ball night

After the competitions, everyone were preparing for the ball. Guests were slowly arriving at the castle. There was one special vampire family there as well. The Nightend brothers. They were six brother, the oldest one was called Liam and the youngest was called Zack. The most responsible one was the second oldest called Nicholas. And then there was the two trouble makers, Jack and Edward. And then there was William... He seems like a child and acts like one since he's carrying around his soft penguin toy, Mr Charlie. While the guests were in the ballroom, Goku got forced to wear a whole new suit. He didn't like it and would prefer to wear his own clothes instead but the other servants didn't let him. The winners were soon in the ballroom as well. Kimura and Ishikawa were also wearing suits instead of their army clothes. Many of the noble women had their eyes on those two and a group of the follow them everywhere which annoyed the hell out of Kimura. Theodore looked slightly nervous while he wore his suit while Akiyama stared at him like he was the most adorable thing in the world. He soon took two glasses of champagne and began to wake his way towards the other male.

When the guests had some time to mingle with the others, Kanda began to talk in the microphone.

-Welcome everyone to the final day of this event.. Today we are going to play a game. It's easy! The one who loses will get a penalty. Have fun!'' Kanda said and smiled. Chairs were soon placed in a circle in the middle. Music soon began to play and those who played began to walk around and quickly sat down on a chair when the music stopped. One by one, the crowd got smaller. Few of the Nightend brothers participated in the game as well. There was only Taisen and Goku left and one chair. Goku looked at Taisen without showing any expression while Taisen glared at Goku. The music kept playing and the walked around the chair. When the music stopped, Taisen quickly reached out his fot so Goku would trip and fall then he teleported on the chair. Goku fell and wasn't prepared for it. Kanda's laughing was soon heard.

-Looks like Goku lost! And what's more.. He's a winner! He needs a penalty from none other than your highness!, Kanda said with a smile. Goku soon got dragged towards Kino who sat on his throne. Kino looked down at Goku unamused. Goku bowed in front of him.

-Please give me a penalty your highness.. I lost in front of your eyes.., Goku said while Kino gave him a cold glare. He had his legs crossed and leaned on his hand.

-No, Kino said with a determined voice. Goku soon looked up. Why wouldn't he give a penalty to him?

-But why?.., Goku asked.

-I said no, Kino said and Kanda just smiled nervously.

-But your highness... It's part of the game's rules.., Kanda said and rubbed his cheek nervously.

-Yeah! Give him a penalty already!, Jack, one of the Nightend brothers yelled. Goku soon stood up and looked at him with begging eyes.

-Please give me a penalty master!, Goku then said. Kino felt how rage already began to bubble inside him. How dared Goku call him master in front of his guests?

-PENALTY! PENALTY! PENALTY!, the guests ordered. Kino clicked his tongue and got pissed. It was enough... He soon stood up.

-I'M THE PRINCE RIGHT?!, he yelled out and everyone suddenly got quiet.

-THIS IS JUST A STUPID AND BORING GAME! I'M THE ONE WHO MAKES UP THE RULES AND YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THEM!, he continued to yell. Then he looked at Goku.

-You're dismissed from the duties today. Leave, he said with a stern voice and looked at him with eyes filled with venom. Goku's eyes widened and soon bowed.

-Yes, your highness.., he said before he quickly left the room. Jack was about to say something to the prince but Nicholas placed his hand on his shoulder.