The big games

-So what do you think Your highness?, a male asked while he bowed in front of Kino who sat on the throne.

-An event? A game?, Kino looked down at him while he rested his head on his palm. Goku was standing right beside Kino and was quiet.

-Yes Your Highness. That way, you may see which one of your servants is the strongest! And you may enjoy yourself as well. If you also invite many high class persons to the ball, you'll get even more popular!, the man explained further. Kino nodded then smirked.

-Fine. I like the idea, Kino smirked and the man looked happy.

-Really?!

-Yes. Now go and prepare for the event. I want it to happen as soon as possible.

-O-of course Y-your highness!, the man bowed the left the throne room. Kino smirked and turned to look at Goku.

-What do you think Goku? Sounds fun doesn't it?

-Yes, Goku looked at his master and smiled a little.

-Come closer, Kino then said. Goku gave a small nod and began to move closer to his master. Kino grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer. Goku soon sat on Kino's lap and looked into his red eyes. Kino soon began to smirk. He placed his hand under Goku's chin then pulled him closer. Their lips soon met. Goku slowly closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around him. Kino began to kiss him even deeper. Goku moved closer to Kino and rubbed his body against Kino's while Kino pulled him closer and closer. Kino noticed that Goku got better at kissing. It made him smirk slightly. Then Kino slowly pulled away from the kiss. Goku slowly opened his eyes and looked at Kino. He noticed Kino's smirk. Goku felt how his cheeks got hotter for some reason. Kino moved his face towards Goku's neck. He moved his shirt away and moved slightly closer to his shoulder. It didn't take too long before he felt Kino's fangs and how he began to suck his blood. Goku let out a small noise. He had missed Kino drinking his blood and his kisses... Fumihiro wasn't able to drink his blood, only biting him... While Kino drank, he noticed few marks. That wasn't his. It made him slightly suspicious... But it might have been when he was locked inside that small punishment room. So Kino didn't really care more about that.

Someone knocked on the large door to the throne room. Kino slowly pulled away from Goku and licked his own lips. Goku slowly moved away from Kino's lap and stood beside him. He fixed his shirt.

-Come in!, Kino then yelled and the door soon opened. Another male stepped inside the room and bowed in front of Kino. His skin was dark and his black hair covered half of his face.

-Sir Taisen's ship has arrived, the male said. His voice didn't show any emotion at all. It was like he was a walking doll who could talk. Kino just nodded.

-I see..., Kino said and the servant soon disappeared from the room. Goku was quiet. He only met Taisen once. He didn't really pay much attention to him, only that Kino needed him.

-Goku

-Yes, Your highness?, Goku turned to look at Kino.

-I want you to go to the town and bring me some things.

-Yes.

-Then come to my room, Kino added when Goku was beginning to walk.

-Yes, Goku bowed then soon disappeared into the shadows. Kino then just sighed. He didn't know why... But a part of him felt already bored.. He hoped this event would entertain him. So that he could either punish or praise Goku... He slowly began to smirk. He already knows a punishment for him...

Goku was walking around. He got a note from Kino before he left. He went inside a store and took the things he needed. It was dark outside but it wasn't very cold. While Goku was on his way back, someone grabbed his arm.