Changing and praise

The land of spirits was defeated. Everyone was back at the castle and another black marble had joined the blue one. Kino smirked and went back to the meeting room. He looked at the map and tried to find the land of spirits. It was somewhere close to Japan. He soon found it and marked it as his. He smirked to himself. He then looked at the other lands he was thinking of attacking. The land of the werebeasts... He originally planned to attack them first but it has changed. He will attack them soon. Maybe even this week. Kino couldn't wait for that..

When Kino was done thinking, he slowly began to walk back to his room. He opened the door and stepped inside. He soon began to walk towards the drawer. He pulled it out and saw the rope. He soon began to smirk. He picked it up then looked at the bed. When he was tied up yesterday and when he saw Goku... A thought popped into his mind. Kino continued to smirk.

-Goku~, Kino said softly. It didn't take too long before a bell was heard. Kino didn't turn to look at Goku yet. He was just looking at the bed and continued to smirk.

-Yes your-

-Master. Call me master for now..., Kino said and Goku nodded. He slowly began to smile. Will he finally get a reward again? Goku felt excited already and Kino slowly began to turn around. Goku blushed slightly when he saw his masters pale skin and red glowing eyes. He had always looked so elegant, so beautiful.. And so powerful. A large smirk spread across Kino's lips and slowly began to move closer to him with the rope in his hand. He placed his free hand on Goku's chin and lifted it up. He looked into his eyes and began to stroke his cheek with his thumb. Goku looked back into his eyes and didn't move. His eyes sparkled in excitement and Kino couldn't wait until one day... He could crush that look in his eyes.. Kino continued to smirk.

-Now move to the bed... And place your arms behind your back, Kino whispered into his ear. Goku nodded and slowly began to walk to the bed. He slowly climbed on the bed and placed his arms behind his back. Goku waited for Kino to do something.

-Oh, take your shirt off, Kino said and Goku soon did what he was told. Kino slowly moved closer and looked at Goku when he was back at the position that he ordered him to be in. Goku soon felt how his head got pushed down into the soft sheets. He didn't move and soon felt how his hands got tied. He couldn't move.. And that was something Goku didn't like. He didn't like not being able to move. Goku was confused... Why did he get tied up? Wasn't this a reward? Kino noticed how Goku tensed slightly. He couldn't help but smirk.

-What is it Goku? Are you nervous?, Kino asked and Goku slowly shook his head.

-N-no..., Goku replied and felt ashamed. He can't let his master know that he would doubt his order.

-Good... Because you have to trust me. You are not allowed to doubt my orders.. If you do.. Then you'll get your punishment, Kino whispered into Goku's ear. Goku slowly nodded. The last thing he wanted to do was.. Disobeying his master's orders. That's the worst thing Goku could do. You aren't trying disobeying your master right? A small voice was heard in Goku's head. He shook his head. No... He won't. Even though... He dislikes being tied up. Kino smirked and slowly began to pull his pants down. Goku didn't move and felt how Kino's cold hand touched his skin. That touch made him somehow forget about the feeling of being tied. Kino's fingers soon entered him easily. They weren't even wet which made it slightly uncomfortable but that feeling was soon replaced with pleasure. Goku buried his face into the sheets when he felt his master's cold hand touch his erect member. He began to breath heavier and wanted his master to touch him more. He wanted to feel his slender fingers more... And his lips... He wanted his master's soft lips touch him as well... Goku bit his lip and tried to stay quiet. He didn't want to say anything that would make his master angry.. With his own selfish wishes.