Chapter 12

As the two women continued watching the New Year's Eve special, Emma walked back into the kitchen bringing out the bottle of cider. "Here, just in case we finish early." Regina smiled at Emma. "Good thinking." As the minutes passed by, Regina and Emma began singing along to the songs that were playing. Emma grabbed Regina's hands before serenading her with Frank Ocean's 'Thinking Bout You'. "A tornado flew around my room before you came, excuse the mess it made, it usually doesn't rain in Southern California, much like Arizona. Oh do you not think so far? Ah- heyy. Cause I've been thinking bout forever. Ohh ohh. Yes of course I remember how could I forget how you feel. And though you were first time, a new feel." As Emma finished singing to Regina, Regina smiled before leaning in and kissing her. 'This has been the best night ever.' Regina thought to herself. As their eyes went back to the tv, they noticed that they had a minute left til the ball dropped and it officially became 2013. Emma saw this as an opportunity to confess her love for the former mayor, but first she grabbed some poppers and the hard cider and filled up their glasses. "Regina, I'm gonna go and say this right now. Ever since I first laid eyes on you, I have been in love with you. I am so glad that I get to spend everyday seeing you, even if we do have our moments. I want to be with you more than anything. So, will you go out with me?" As Emma finished her sentence, the ball dropped and it was officially 2013. Regina squealed with happiness and nodded her head "Yes! Of course Emma!" She took a drink of her cider and threw the glass on the floor, shattering it in the process. "Happy New Years!" They both shouted at the same time before Emma grabbed her by her waist and kissed her, getting more and more intense as they went along. Regina smiled as she did before pulling Emma's tank top off.