The life of Agnes Conroy

The soft cool breeze whipped lightly at my sister's straightened hair, the smell of autumn slowly creeping in, taking away the rest of our summer. We were fifteen on the verge of sixteen, twins. Tho we were supposed to look exactly the same she came out with chocolate brown hair and dazzling blue eyes, and then... There was me. I had darker red hair and acid brown eyes that seemed to scare people when they first saw them. My sister and I both had soft wavy hair and light skin with olive undertones from one of my mom's. Yeah one of them, I live in a family of four girls. My two moms Tyler Conroy and Carmen Conroy. I was the younger twin who they didn't even know about. Tho it didn't matter much because of my mother Carmen, the protective one, had a fortune they didn't know about until she found out she was pregnant. Which was the weird thing, we had features from both of our mothers? Doctors were testing a way to see if a girl could get pregnant from another girl, How my sister and I were created. Miracle babies. My sister was the princess, tho we looked exactly the same except my freckles, eye color, and hair. She was charismatic, like Tyler. I sighed as she lightly tapped my arm to pull my attention out of space, "There right there." She said quietly not bothering to look at me, "What?" I would respond. Our voices were another way to tell us apart. Her's was light and almost like a flute. My voice was like an alto, almost a violin. Tho I stuttered sometimes which was a small side-effect from my anxiety problems. "The hottest person in school that likes you and you are totally oblivious to it. " She rolled her eyes then looked at me, tho her face didn't have a trace of annoyance just slight disappointment. She had a weird obsession with getting me with someone. I breathed deeply as he smiled at me then started walking toward me. He had long strides that reeked of confidence. Tho he was ten feet away from us and the breeze was blowing away from us his cologne hit me in the face. It was strong but didn't quite burn my nose, I still scrunched it a little anyway. We had met last year I was a freshman and he was a sophomore. I was a nervous wreck that sat in the corner and stuck my freckled nose in a book. While my sister charmed every boy and girl in the school, bumping her friend group up to sophomores and juniors. I felt a slight pain in my arm, then my gaze snapped back to my sister then to Maalik. He chuckled lightly in his husky voice, that always sounded like it needed to be cleared. It was attractive. In a way. "Hey, Agnes." He smiled tho he was a "bad" boy he had perfectly straight teeth and softly blushed colored lips that were accessorized with a pair of silver spider bites. "Sorry about my awkward sister, I take her out for a cup of coffee and all she does at the mall is complain that we aren't at the bookstore." She teased lightly and smiles her dazzling smile at him. He shrugged it off and chuckled a little. I let out a small sigh, I always smiled a crooked one. It was one of my many insecurities but they didn't seem to mind. His black eyes always seemed to sparkle a little when I smiled. My sister was right, I was super f*cking oblivious. 

Hello reader, welcome to the first part of Don't Question Me! I might post some pictures of the characters If I have a chance but I hope you all enjoy.   :)