Ch:2

later that day.

I decided to tell Carter about Magcon so then he will invite someone else, cause every time they go he invites me. And I always say no.

Phone convo

L: hey carts can you come over

C: yea when

L: now would be awesome

L: ok see you in 3

L:kk

End of convo

*knock knock*

I ran down the stairs to open the door and I saw Carter's face. For some reason every time I talk are see Carter I get a weird feeling in my stomach and my hands start to sweat a little. I like Carter. Wait I can't say that he's my best friend.

Carter's POV

When Lola texted me I was going to reply as soon as I got it, but I didn't want to seem eager. When she told me not to invite her to Magcon I didn't know what to say, I was about to ask why, when she blurted out I am part of the Magcon family!!! I screamed then we hugged, but instead of letting go I kissed her. Our lips moved in sync when Hayes walked in and we pulled apart just in time. When we were kissing it felt like we were the only two people in the world, like fireworks were going off everywhere. I guess I do like Lola.

Lola's POV

Wait did Carter just kiss me and did Hayes see. After Hayes walked in I was probably turning really red, but when we kissed I don't no it just felt right. After a while of sitting for a long time in silence I got up and left to think about what just happened. I know that i have feelings for Carter and stuff, but I don't think that we should be a couple, it will just ruin our friendship, right?

A/N

Hey guys pretty short chapter sorry. Hope you guys like it, please vote and tell your friends about this story!!

The next chapter really won't be a chapter, it will describe the two people I'm taking to Magcon in the book and me!

Love Fiolla😘