Ch:5

*skipping getting off the plane and now their in the car to Magcon*

Carter's POV

I didn't get a chance to sit with next to Lola because Jack Johnson decided to take my seat. Oh well. At least i can sit next to her in the car, but Jack sat on the other side of her. They were laughing at random things and stuff, it got me really mad. What if Jack ruins my plans to ask her out, what if they start to date?

Lola's POV

I had an awesome time with Jack on the plane and car ride home, but Cater kept starring at me. All I really wanted to do was see Cam. I know that seems weird, but he visits Nash once and a while, and we have gotten closer every time he comes. As we were going to the hotel my eyes were getting heavier in till I fell asleep. I woke up with someone carrying me, I looked down and saw Cameron!

"Cam" I screamed

"Lols, I missed you!" Cam literally yelled so the entire world can hear.

"Put me down." I said while giggling.

He put me down, gave me a bear hug. Cams hugs were so amazing, he raps his arms around you and twirls you around.

As we were walking up to our room I bumped into someone. He turned around, he had amazing hazel eyes, light brown hair that was spiked, and was probably about 5'8 or so.

"Hi, I'm Matthew" he said

"Hi I'm Lola, but you can call me L or lols," I said "and sorry I bumped into you."

He was about to say something else when he was cut off by the boys screaming MATT. Then Nash came up to us.

"Well Lols this is Matthew Espinosa, and Matt this is my sister Lola."

"We kinda met already,"

Matt's POV

I was looking for all the boys when I I bumped into someone. I turned around to see this really pretty girl, she was short, had straight, but wavy hair, had the bluest eyes, like as blue as Nash. We were talking for a bit when the guys were all screaming my name. It is now 11pm and we are all sitting in a circle playing truth or dare.

"Jacob truth or dare?" Lola asked

"Truth." He said

"Do you really love Mahongany?" She asked

"I love her to the moon and back" he said.

"Matt truth or dare?" Jacob asked

"Dare" I said

"I dare you do go to the other room with...Lola for 7mins." He said.

I got up grabbed Lola's hand and went to the other room. We were there in silence for a little, then she spoke.

"We should bang on the walls and make noises so they think we are doing something." She said

"Yasss!" I exclaimed

We started banging on the walls and stuff then she got something out of her bag and drew something on her neck, it looked like a hickey.

A/N

Hey hope you all like the book!!! And sorry this chapter sucked, but I added Matt!!!!

Vote👍

Comment💭

And

Follow me🌺

Love Fiolla💕