Ch:4

Carter's POV

I woke up today cuddling with Lola. Today is the day Lola comes to Magcon. I did have a plan for her to be my girlfriend there in a romantic way, but she said we should be friends. I was heart-broken at the time, but I still want to be with her.

I was thinking for about 5 more minutes, when Lola's eyes flusterd open.

"Hey." I said to her as she was remaining in my grip.

"hey, good morning Carter, what time is it?" she asked as she was just sitting up with her head against the top part of the bed.

"5 in the morning. Perfect timing too. Our flight is at 6." I said.

I was really hoping that on this trip to Dallas, Lola and I could get closer than we are now. By that, I mean for her to be my girlfriend.

I just hope I could her mine one day.

"Yay!" she said sounding very very exciting. "Let me get changed really quick.

Lola's POV

Before I went to get changed I noticed Hayes sleeping very peacefully, so I did what he does to me, I yanked the blanket off of him, then he kicked me in the gut, instead of me yelling I fell to the floor dying of laughter.

"Hayes get up you have to get ready, we leave today!!!" I yelled

"ok ok, I'm getting up." he said with a smirk for some reason, "I get bathroom first" he yelled

At this point I was running for my life to get to the bathroom, by the end I gave Hayes a dead leg and got there first. We only fight for it because the water gets cold by the time one of us is done with our shower.

*skip to airport*

I was jumping up and down waiting, then someone tapped my shoulder,

"hi, have you seen Hayes Grier? he asked.

I knew exactly who he was, JACK JOHNSON! I love jack but not in a way I want to be with him, more like, I want him to be a really close friend.

"uh yeah follow me"

"thanks" he said

Jack J's POV

I went to the airport to surprise Hayes, he is my best friend, so Jack G and I came from Omaha to go on the flight with them to Dallas. We couldn't find them so I asked a girl if she knew where they were hoping she wouldn't freak out or something. When she turned around she looked pretty but not my type, she was wearing a Magcon sweatshirt, a beanie, leggings, red vans, and had a Jack and Jack phone case. I followed her to Hayes then he said that she is his sister.

*on the plane*

I ended up sitting next to Lola and she fell asleep with her head on my shoulder. I leaned down put my head on hers, and before I knew it I was sound asleep.

Lola's POV

I woke up to hearing the flight attendant lady saying we have reach our destination and light snores from the top of my head. I wiggled my head out to see Jack. I decided to wake him up,

"Wake up sleepy" I said in a hush tone.

"Hello" he said

"Hi, but you really have to wake up." I said

We stared laughing at some things when we were waiting for the flight attendant to say we can leave.

A/N

Hey hope you all like the book!!!

Vote👍

Comment💭

And

Follow me🌺

Love Fiolla💕