Ch:11

(WARNING NOT EDITED)

*Lola's POV*

I think I'm over reacting the the situation, but they were like inches apart and smiling at each other. Wouldn't you suspect something, I mean Hannah is like a Rihanna and Carter is like an Ashton Irwin. I went to my room locked the door and cried. I heard Carter knocking but I ignored it. After a hour it stopped and I heard Matthew.

"Hey you ok?, open the door." he pleaded

I got up with a blanket on me and opened the door. I looked like a wreck. My hair was everywhere, my face is puffy, my eyes are bloodshot.

"Hey why are you crying?" Matthew asked while pulling me in for a hug.

"Come on Espinosa, no one is that close and smiles at each other without something happening." I said

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

(1 month later and Lola's POV)

Carter and I made up right after Matthew talked to me. After that Carter and I's trust has grown, so much stronger.

I walked to the elevator and went to the roof. I realized it is was really relaxing to just look into the stars and think. I was just thinking about life when I heard the elevator open. I didn't bother looking. All I heard was giggling and talking, to be honest it got really annoying so I turned around and as I was about to tell them to shut up, I broke down.

"CARTER HOW C-COULD Y-YOU!" I yelled

"What, OMG LOLA!"

"YOU WERE KISSING HANNAH, AGAIN!" I shouted

"What do you mean again, I told y-" I cut him off

"I HEARD EVERYTHING, WHILE SHE WAS TELLING HER FRIEND ABOUT IT ON THE PHONE"

"I am so sorry" he yelled now running after me

As soon as I got to my door her grabbed me.

"Don't touch me" I said in almost a whisper

"Fine just don't run away"

"Fine"

As soon as he let me go I slapped him across the face.

*Carter's POV*

OMG I just want to cry, for two reasons. First, I was just caught cheating on my girl. And second she slaps like a dude. It hurts so bad.

"Lola, I am so sorry" I said

"Whatever" she whispered and went into her room closing the door slowly.

*Hannah's POV*

What the fuck just happened. CARTER TOLD ME HE BROKE UP WITH LOLA. I just lost one of my best friends cause if CARTER FUCKING McCoy REYNOLDS.

*Lola's POV*

I have had it. I went to my suitcase then at the very bottom, I saw it. I went to the bathroom, sat on the floor, and my three cuts. One, for all the lies, two for being worthless, three Carter. Then I felt the urge to keep going, so I made two more cuts, four for be used, and five for not being good enough. I let the blood just flow out of me.

I started to doze off when I heard someone run through the door.

"OMG LOLA" Matthew yelled

"M-Matt?" I asked

"Let's get you cleaned up quick"he said now running to find something to cover the cuts.

After 2 minutes he could find anything so he took of his white shirt and covered them. He picked me up and brought me to his room.

He patted it with water and it stung. After I was cleaned up I just broke down again, I was crying and crying into the crook of his neck.

"Hey, what happened?" he asked

"C-carter and ha-hannah were kissing."

"What!" he screamed

A/n

Ok ok really short, but I am going to try and make the next one long I just really wanted to post.😏.

Comment

Vote

Follow me

And

Follow my inst: fiollaa_s and my fan acc. _mattwut_

I finally made a twitter so go ahead and follow me it's: _espinosas_bae

And kik me anytime: lp_lightning10

Love Fiolla😏