Ch:10

*2 weeks later and Hannah's POV*

Matt and I have been together for 2 weeks and I really like him, but I can't get over my feeling for Carter! I think I should tell Carter before I developed stronger feelings.

To: Carter😁🏀🍕

H: hey can we talk??

C: yea. What about?😁.

H: just meet me at the pool.

C: ok, should I wear a swimsuit?

H: I'm wearing mine😏

C: haha k

*end of convo*

I grabbed my bikini and went to the bathroom. I put on some water proof makeup. I walked out grabbed a towel and my phone.

*Carter's POV*

I got ready and walked out of the hotel room. To be honest I am a little scared to see what Hannah wants to talk about. What if she found out that I like her. I made my way to the elevator.

*Matthew's POV*

"I'm so bored" I thought to myself.

I got my phone and texted Lols. We never hang out so maybe we can today.

To: L da 💣😏

M: hey want to hang?😁

L: umm, yea sure😄 when and where.

M: umm, let's hang all day and just do random stuff. Maybe first the pool!

L: k meet me there in 10.

M: ok c u then.

L: k

I got up went to the bathroom put on my swimsuit. I went to the elevator and saw L running.

"Hurry up slow poke" I teased. I guess you can say I haven't gotten over my crush on her, BUT IM TRYING. Ugh every time I see her my heart skips a beat and I am speechless, then most of the time I say something, I sound like a fucking retard.

*Carter's POV*

Me and Hannah were talking. She was telling me that she has a crush on me and wanted to tell me before her feeling got even stronger. When I heard that my heart skipped a beat, so I leaned in and so did she. When our lips met it was amazing! I felt more sparks then I do with Lola. One fun fact about Hannah is she has a belly ring which is really hot. Our lips parted and all I could do was smile.

*Hannah's POV*

WHAT THE FUCK HE KISSED ME! CARTER THE FUCKING GUCCI NOODLE OF ASIANS JUST KISSED ME. And to say the least I really wanted more, more of him, more of this, more of us.

*Matthew's POV*

Me and Lols walked in the pool room thing and we saw Carter and Hannah smiling at each other. On the look of L's face I could tell she looked hurt.

"C-Carter?" she stuttered

"LOLA ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Carter yelled while running after her.

"Hannah what is going on!" I said kinda loud

"Nothing I promise we were just hanging out, please believe me, please." She looked so so desperate.

"I do" I said pulling her in for a hug.

When our stomachs touched and something pushed into mine. I pulled away and looked down and saw Hannah had a belly ring. I mean most guys think it's hot but I think it's kinda weird and gross.

"Uh, you have a belly ring."

"Yeah, you like it" she asked shaking her stomach

"Yeah" I had to lie I mean I can't tell my girlfriend that I hated something on her.

A/N

Short and sweet. next chapter will be Fiolla and Carter drama and a surprise😏. Ugh I can't wait to write it.😭

Comment

Vote

Follow me

And

Follow my inst: fiollaa_s and my fan acc. _mattwut_

I finally made a twitter so go ahead and follow me it's: _espinosas_bae

And kik me anytime: lp_lightning10

Love Fiolla😏