Strangers II (Camren/You)

Camila's P.O.V

I drove off from the girls' house and started the drive, which was about 15 minutes away, to mine.

We just sat in silence and let the radio play on low. Somebody Else by The 1975 started and I turned it up a bit.

So I heard, you found, somebody else
And at first, I thought, it was a lie

I took all my things, that make sound, the rest I can do without

I don't want your body, but I hate to think about you with somebody else

Our love has gone cold, you're intertwinin' your soul with somebody else

"Um, c-can you please ch-change the song?" I hear Y/n ask quietly.

"Yeah, yeah, of course. I'm so sorry." I quickly change it to another station, which happens to be playing Now Or Never by Halsey.

"Do you want me to change it again?" I ask glancing over at her, trying my best to keep my eyes on the road.

"No, thank you. I actually really like this song." She tells me, turning it up.

She sings along, slowly nodding her head, and letting Halsey's smooth and soothing voice fill her ears.

I take a left turn, then a right, going about three blocks further to my house. It's not too big, but not too small either.

((Just to give you a little image :)), imagine that it's dark out tho))

I park in the driveway and turn the car off, taking the keys out of the ignition and slipping them into my pocket. I close my door and jog over to Y/n's side, opening the door for her, and holding my hand out, so that she can grab it and pull herself up.

Once I close her door, she doesn't let go of me, in fact, she lets go of my hand to grab onto my arm and pull herself closer to me. I hear her let out a shaky sigh, and I loop my free arm around to the other side of her head, patting it and holding it onto my shoulder. "You're gonna be okay, hun." I reassure her, giving her a quick, loving peck on the side of her head, as she picks it up to smile at me, trusting my words.

I open the door for her, hearing a small "Thank you.", as she waits for me to close the door. After taking her shoes off, she stands there awkwardly, making me look at her with a weird expression.

"Y/n? You've been here quite some times before. What makes this time any different?" I chuckle taking my converse off and throwing my jean jacket on the back of the couch.

"I don't know." She tells me, shrugging and sitting down on the couch closest to the tv.

"Oh, well you can put something on if you want. I'm just gonna go get changed into something more comfortable and I'll bring something back for you to wear as well, yeah?" I ask her, seeing as she's still wearing her 'Dangerous' sweatshirt and skinny jeans.