Chapter 1 - Wh- Oh Hello.

Skye's POV.

(there outfits - http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?id=116764525 )

I'm moving today.

m o v i n g, to somewhere else, what if I don't fit in?

Who knows, maybe I'll have a boyfriend there.

Just kidding, I'm ugly.

but I got out a Crop Top, high-waisted short pants & my curling wand.

As I got in the shower, I thought why did we have to move to North Carolina?

why not somewhere else like Chicago?

After 5 long minutes of thinking, I got out of the shower and blow dried my hair, Then curled it into perfect ringlets, then I changed into my Flower Crop top and high-waisted short pants.

"Skye, Hurry we leave in 10 minutes!" My dad yelled.

"Okay, be down there in a second!" I yelled back.

I walked down the stairs, While listening to I Miss You Cover by Five Seconds Of Summer, and I walked in to the truck and went to bed considering it was 5 in the morning.

* Many long hours later. *

As I was walking out of the truck, I almost fell because Shane's foot was in front of me.

"SHANE! Move your damn foot!"

"Skye, You were the one who was in front of my foot, not the other way around."

"that's what you always say" I mumbled.

"Skye, Shane, Jayden & Jake, go make some friends around the neighbour hood my dad said, "alright" I once again, mumbled.

don't get me wrong, I love them to death but this is the wrong week to be 'Jolly and Happy!', weird I know..

As I was going 'friend hunting' as my dad calls it, I seen a boy around my age walking around, so I decided to be nice and say hi.

As I was approaching him, I studied his features.. He was definitely cute.

"Hi!" I said happily, with a smile.

"wh- Oh, Hello." he said. After awkward silence I decided to speak.

"Want to be friends?"

"Sure."

"So, do you live in this neighbour hood?" I asked.

"Yea, my house is over there" he said pointing to the house in front of mine.

"Oh, well I live close, I don't know if that's a good thing or not.." I replied.

"Oh, no it's good, I guess. I can see you everyday though?"

"Uh, yeah, it's getting late, I have to go. Bye!" I said as I walked away, well that was a good way to start my new life..

---

Sorry for the short chapter!

vote/comment/ follow?

also I need people for this story.

Message me your description, Name, Looks & Personality.

I'll update soon! :)