Chapter 15

Song for this Chapter ( All of me - John Legend )

Skye's POV

I wake up, and checked my phone and seen that I had 5 messages from a unknown person.

From Unknown Number.

Babe, you know you can't avoid me forever.

Come to me or I'll get you myself.

I'll get you when you least expect it.

Why are you leaving so soon? I have to fuck you again before you leave babe.

See you later baby.

I just looked at it, my jaw dropped, I forgot I was leaving to NYC tomorrow for my collage..

I looked around my room and noticed everything was packed, it was so dull.

I sighed and got up and walked to my bathroom, I brushed my teeth and combed my -now soft- hair, this is not a way to start my morning.

My face looked so pale, my eyes had bags under my eyes and my skin had bruises, a lot..

I just wanted to have fun here..

But he can't find me unless...

My eyes go wide, as I start smiling.

"Jake!" I yell.

"What?!" Jake says, barging into my room.

"I want to leave today, back home."

"Why?"

"So I won't get hurt from anyone, mainly Kyle."

"Okay, but Hayes is coming here soon."

"Why?"

"He wants to see if your okay, I think he likes you again.." Jake giggles like a little girl, I can't help to blush.

"Shh, just go get my things ready, peasant." I joke as Jake smirks at the fact that I blushed when he mentioned Hayes.

I couldn't help but think of Hayes when I was cleaning my -now- old room, his smile, his personality, his laugh, he's just.. perfect.

I blushed as I thought about Hayes' and I first kiss.

Why didn't I give him a chance? why was I thinking of him now? before I left to NYC?

I snapped out of my daze and everything was in order, and clean.

"Skye!" my dad barges into my room, smiling but then it fading when he seen my things packed.

"Where are you going?"

"Home, to New York City."

"No, you're staying here with Sally and I." My dad says, I never really liked Sally, she was a gold digger, rude, stuck up and snobby.

"No I am not, I'm leaving and that's my decision, you have no say in it, Jake has full custody of me now." I spat.

"Fine, I'm sorry for blowing up- just visit, please?" my dad says.

"It's okay, and I will visit." I smile, and hugged him.

Him, Jay, Shane and Jake started bringing my stuff down into the truck and less then 4 minutes my room was empty, I didn't really bring anything.

"Shane, get yo ass in here." I say seriously, as Shane comes into my room.

"What do you want, Lilah?"

"Ask Jake to pay my way there, please?" I ask Shane as I see him roll his eyes and mutter something and walks out, I wonder what that's all about?

I get out my phone and phone Hayes but I see I have a call from a blocked number.