chapter 9

Skye's POV

it's been 3 damn days of heartbreak, depression and starving.

I'm pretty sure I look like a zombie.

"Skye, please eat.. We hate seeing you like this.." Jayden says sadly.

"I- I can't do anything right, I'm a useless sister and girlfriend.." I whisper.

"Skye, Hayes is just dumb to realize what he had before he went for some random girl with a shit load of makeup at a young age." Jayden says reassuringly as I laugh a little.

"See, that's my baby." Jayden says, If you haven't noticed they call me stuff like that.

"Thanks Jay." I smile at him.

"Skye?" a familiar voice said, Hayes.

"Y-Yes?" I say quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

"I'm sorry, Lexi kissed me. Please Skye.." Hayes said as if he was gonna cry.

"Okay.." I say, "I forgive you." I smile weakly at him.

"W- Thank you! you won't regret it." Hayes says as he smiles.

"Hayes?" I say seriously.

"Yes Skye?"

"I-I have to tell you something.." I say sadly and guilty, I hated this idea and I also had no say in it.

"I'm moving to New York, My dad said that we are staying there until we grow up and move.. I whisper as I feel the tears coming.

"W-What when?" Hayes says.

"In a month or so.." I say sadly, this is why I was sad before.

"But I just got you back.."

"I'm sorry.." I say as I hug him.

- One week later.

Hayes and I were doing great so far, he didn't bring up the fact that I was moving or why.

"Skye look a flower!" Hayes says as if that was the first flower he ever seen.

"Haven't you see a lot if flowers before?" I say as I giggle.

"Yes, but this is beautiful, I never seen anything like it and it's exactly like you.. One of a kind." Hayes smiles.

"You are possibly the most cheekiest boy I ever met, but your also sweet." I smile and blush.

"And your the most beautiful girl I ever met." Hayes said as he smiled at me, I'm positive I'm red as a tomato right now. We both leaned in.

"Just kiss me." I say, he does as I say and kissed me.

"OMG ITS HAYES!"

"LOOK ITS SAYES!"

"HAYES MARRY ME!"

"I LOVE YOU HAYES!"

and more unpleasant screams from girls as the ran towards us, Hayes and I held hands as the crowd came closer.

After an hour and a half there was one girl left and she was waiting for Hayes to take a photo with her.

"Hi Hayes." the little girl say as she smiled.

"Hello, what's your name?" Hayes smiles.

"Macy." She smiles and looks down, she's so cute aw.

"Well Macy, let's take a picture and I'll sign something for you." Macy nodded quickly as those words left Hayes mouth.

------------

"Hayes, I'm leaving in two weeks.." I say as I look at my almost packed up house with boxes.

"I know Skye, we just have to live for those two weeks." Hayes says as he try's to smile.

"Goodnight Hayes." I say as I kiss his cheek. "Goodnight Boo, see you tomorrow." Hayes smiles, I blush at his nickname for me.

I walk inside to see a angry Jayden.

"What the hell were you doing with him?" Jayden says, I clearly know who he means, Hayes.

"We made up, and he is just my friend Jay, no need to get upset." I say as I fake a smile.

Jayden nods and walks away, I'm practically invisible in this damn house.

I get my iPhone and listen to 'HeartBreak girl.' by 5sos.

"I'm right here,when you gonna realize?"

"I bite my tongue but I wanna scream out

could you be with me now?"

Exactly my feelings, I wanna scream at Hayes telling him if he can be mine.

I hate feelings.

Feelings suck, I wish I was "feeling-free" or something like that where I can't feel anything for anyone.

---

Sorry for the short chapter, I really needed to update this one.

read my new stories! :)