chapter 14

Matts POV (surprise I know)

My body is aching, I should have not brought Skye to the theatres and walked through that shitty alley way.

"Well well well, look who is finally awake!" A voice says, most likely a boy.

"What the fuck do you want with me?" I groan as my head hurts, "We want the Skye." The man says as he walks to me with the most serious face.

And I couldn't believe who the fuck that was.

-- Skye's POV

Jayden, Jake and Shane were there will there jaws dropped.

" you almost got raped!?" Jake yells and his eyes suddenly dark.

"What the fucking hell Skye!" Jayden says.

"Fuck Skye!" Shane yells and runs his hand through his hair.

" I- I am going b-back there.. for Matt." I say and walk away with Hayes following me.

"No, we're going too." Jake says and follows me. "O-Okay." I say and we are there shortly. Everyone was gone.

Those boys were gone.

Matt is gone, they took him..

"Fuck! where's Matt?!" Hayes yells and then I spot something.. a paper?

Dear Skye,

Hello my precious Skye.

If only you loved me back than this wouldn't have happened, if I weren't so.. invisible to you. You were so beautiful when you were 13 and you're more beautiful now. I wish you didn't run, now instead of you we have Matthew, my old friend. I maybe older than you but love has no age. Stay safe my beautiful angel, and I'm always watching so you shouldn't be alone by yourself or else your mine.

Ps -

If you want your 'Matty' back meet me in the back if Startbucks tonight at midnight.

Alone.

and wear something sexy. ;)

- Your admirer xx

"It's my f-fault he's gone.." I whisper. "What?" They all say.

"It's my fault! I need to get him back.. I'm going to s-see this boy at midnight tonight.." I say to my brothers and Hayes.

"We're going with you." Jake says, "No, it says I have to go alone." I say then turn my heel to find something.. "sexy"

"We are going with you and we are going to hide. Okay?" Hayes says.

"Fine, be back here at midnight." I say and turn my heels to walk back home.

-- 11:58pm. --

Oh my gosh, I'm so fucking scared.. ( Outfit on polyvore. )

Jake, Jay and Shane were downstairs right now.

I walked downstairs and then we walked to Starbucks, I told then to hide where Hayes was currently hiding, they weren't to far nor to close.

"Hello there, Beautiful. You certainly look sexy, I see you've followed my instructions." A voice says, familiar voice says..

"K-Kyle?" I say as Kyle smirks and looks at me up and down then licks his lips.

"Yes, you certainly look sexy baby, I can pleasure you more then Hayes or Matt." Kyle says then pushed me up against the wall and starts kissing my neck.

I try to push him off and succeeded. "I'm here for Matt." I say sternly.

"Oh, Matt is watching us along with your brothers and Hayes, you didn't except me to come alone did you?" Kyle laughs and starts kissing me again.

"You pervert! get off of me!" I yell as Kyle's hand roams my thighs and squeezes my bum.

I can see that Jake, Jayden, Shane, a Hayes and a badly beaten Matt trying to get loose and help me.

"Let's take this somewhere else baby." Kyle murmurs as he drags me inside some place.

Kyle pushed me down and I whimper, I suddenly felt.. weak.

Kyle unbuckled his belt and took his pants down and then his boxers then puts a condom.

"I hope Hayes didn't fuck you first." Kyle says as he puts duck tape on my mouth then ties my hands together then holds me down.

I just roll my eyes at he says that.

"I'll take it easy on you, kay, babe?" he says.

Before he got close to me with his thing, I kicked it and when he bent down to hold it, I kicked it face, like a lot.

Then I noticed blood. I stopped kicking him and his nose was bleeding.

I can care less, he tried to hurt me.

Hayes came rushing in and gasped, then looked at me and my stupid ex, then smiled at me.

"My strong girl.." he whispers.

Then Hayes quickly took the ropes and duck tape off and then took his a hirt off and put it on me, It went up to my thigh. I winced in pain from the scrapes on my thighs from kicking my feet a lot.

Hayes picked me up bridal style and carried me to Jake who was crying and punching stuff, Jayden wasn't anywhere to be found and Shane was punching everything, when they seen me they came up to me and hugged me.

"I-I'm so sorry baby, I-I got you h-hurt.." Jake says as he looks at me and noticed I was barley hurt.

"Skye! You're alright... I'm thankful for that.."

I hug Hayes. "H-Hayes, thank y-you.." I whisper as I fall asleep.

I wonder where Jay is?

---

The next morning I was completely sore, I never felt so hurt.

I just want to crawl in my bed and cry forever, or just.. disappear..

From Unknown.

Hey slut, can't run forever.

Oh my god..

"J-Jake!" I scream in fear, Jake barges in my room and hugs me, "What wrong?" Jake says as he hugs me.

"M-My p-phone.." I say as I cry more still feeling the pain of last night.

"Fucking sick fuck!" Jake yells which causes Jayden and Shane rushing in here.

"What's wrong?" Jayden asks, "What happened?" Shane asks more worried.

"Look at this." Jake says then passed my phone, "Call Hayes, Nash and Shawn over, Now!" Jake yelled as there jaws were dropped looking at the message.

They scurried out to find them, Jake was hugging me as I was being a cry babe telling me that he's gonna fix this.

"J-Jake?" I say, "Yes?"

"I know your going to f-fix this but, can you fix me? I was broken for a long time before last night, but what happened last night made it worse.. I don't want it to happen again.. it just hurts Jake! I- I want to die." I say as I cry more and more.

"Oh my god baby..Kyle will pay for what he did.." Jake says then Shane and Jay walked in telling Shawn, Nash, and Bella what happened last night.

"Oh my gosh!" Bella says as she hugs me, I wince from her loudness.

"Hey bells." I smile.