Chapter 2- I like you.

Hayes. Hayes. Hayes. Hayes.

that's all I kept thinking about, Hayes, his perfect voice, face, eyes and everything else.

*Beep- Beep*

Oh, well I got a text..

From Unknown Number

Hey beautiful, wanna go to a pool party today? -Hayes x

To Hayes

Sure, and how did you get my number? - Skye x

From Hayes.

I came by earlier to see if you wanted to hang out but you were asleep so I told your brother, Jack or something.

I didn't reply, so I got my lace dress and baby blue swim suit I made my hair naturally wavy since I'm lazy to fix it.

after I dressed up, I walked down stairs to see Jayden on the floor, with whipped cream on his face and he is also sleeping..

before I ate cereal I took a photo of Jayden then quietly walked into the kitchen, ate Cinnamon Toast Crunch then right after that I brushed my teeth, right when I was finished someone rang the doorbell.

when I opened the door I seen Hayes standing there just in short pants

"Hey, Skye.. what's your full name?"

"Oh, Skye Delilah Grace." I say smiling,

"Okay" Hayes replies.

"So, let's go to the party then?" Hayes says.

"Sure." I say smiling, again.

* 10 or less minutes later *

As Hayes and I walked to the back yard of the party, We heard lots of people talking since the second we walked in.

"Hey Hayes" a girl showing too much cleavage for a 13 year old said.

"Hi, Ashley" Hays said, walking away with 'Ashley'

he ditched me. For Ashley.

"Hey beautiful, you new here? I haven't seen you before." I turned to see a boy with grey eyes, and brown ruffled hair, he's cute.

"hello, and yea, I'm new here.." I said awkwardly.

" well I can show you around? oh and my name is Blake. " he said as he smirked.

the only thing I thought if was " ha, Jake and Blake rhymes"

without thinking I accepted his offer, so he showed me around the house, where the kitchen is & later that Blake asked me if I wanted to swim, so I once again accepted.

as I took off my lace dress, showing my swim suit off I heard Blake mumble something nasty, so I shrugged it off.

I walked to the pool with Blake, As we were walking Blake slid his hand on my waist, I ignored it and I seen Ashley and a boy sucking each others faces off,

the boy had his hands on Ashley's waist and kept going down..

and I couldn't believe who it was,

it was Hayes.

and I liked hayes so I fell numb and whimpered quietly.

Hayes somehow heard and looked over to me and his eyes got wide, first with guilty then he looked over to my waist to find Blake's hand around it, then he looked mad,very mad.

so he stormed away and I ran after him, with Blake in the back of me with Ashley.

When I caught up to Hayes he looked over to me and said "What the hell Skye? Why was is arm around your waist?!

"That didn't mean anything, hey Hayes be happy I wasn't sucking Blake's face off!"

Hayes looked guilty then said "Skye, I'm sorry.. it's just that I like you..

I know it's stupid to like someone you just met, but I like you, your not a girly girl nor a bad person, what am I saying? you maybe don't even like me back, I shou-" I cut Hayes off by kissing him, not just a peck but a passionate one, then I pulled back and whispered

"I like you too, Hayes."

then he smiled, and said "let's go home now? it's getting pretty late."

"Sure." I smiled, as we were walking back, he held my hand and I blushed.

He walked me to my door and before I went inside he kissed me and said "Goodnight, Skye.

----

eh, little bit longer, I'll update as soon as I can, possibly tomorrow or around 3am, it's 8pm here.

Also, who would like to be in the story? Message me! :)

- popcorn