chapter 13

Skye's POV

it's been 4 days, I leave tomorrow or two more days, I wish I can stay longer.

Kyle left two days ago, I broke up with him but he said and I quote "I will get you back, one way or another." well that was dramatic for me.

Matt and I have been getting close, like really. Matt always hugs me, kisses my cheek or holds my hand.

Maybe Matt likes me? I think I like him a little too.. but I like Hayes a little too..

I didn't really moved on from Kyle, because I didn't actually have feelings for him, when I dated him I guess the feelings just faded away.

From The Sexy Matt(;

Hey, like my new name on your phone? ;)

To The Sexy Matt(;

a lot, now leggo to taco-time!

From The Sexy Matt(;

Sure, I'll be there in 5. :)

I didn't bother to reply,I got changed and right when I was finished, someone was at the door. (outfit on polyvore!)

I walked down the stairs and opened the door to see..

Hayes?

------

Hayes POV

I need to speak to her! but Nash keeps bothering me.

"Hayes, I need you to watch Skylynn tonight." Nash says, "What? No! your supposed to watch her not me." I say as I walk out the door before he replies and run to Skye's.

I knock in her door then Skye opens the door, she looked like she was expecting someone else.

"Oh, Hi" Skye says, "I was just waiting for Matt." what? "Why were you waiting for Matt?" I say obviously jealous.

"We are going to taco-time then maybe a movie." Skye says smiling.

"Oh, can I join?" I say with out thinking. "Uh- I- I don't know? Ask Matt.." Skye says.

"Who's at the door?" a voice says. "no one Jay! I was just leaving and Matt is here." Skye says and walks to Matt who is smiling at her.

Is it just now that I think he's annoying?

"Hey, Matt can I tag along?" I say to Matt who looks unsure, "Uh, it's- it's kind of a date, you know? two people, a date?" Matt says, fine then I'll find Ashley.

"K, I'm going to Ashley's anyways. bye!" I say trying to make Skye jealous, what? it's not like no one has ever done that before.

and besides, I was actually going to see her today or someday close to today.

I started walking to Ashley's house and knocked on her door. "Hey Hayes." Ashley says and smirks.

"Hey Ash." I say and come in. "How about we go in my room?" Ashley says and we walk up to her room.

"Let's have some fun." I whisper to her. "Okay.'' Ashley says and takes her top off, damn.

I take my shirt and shorts off then start making out with her.

She moans as I suck her neck, I start going down and I take her bra off, I start cupping her breasts and kiss her swollen lips.

I start kissing down her stomach and take her shorts off.

then I take her lace panties off. I smirk and take my boxers off, I get my condom and just thrust into her, she moans and grabs the sheets as she gasps too.

I thrust faster and faster, harder then the last one, "harder Hayes!" Ashley moans as she kissed me, I go harder and harder.

I thrust into her one more time before I reach my climax, Ashley reaches hers too.

I only go to Ashley's because she's easy to get in bed with. I throw the condom away and put the boxers back on, then my shorts then shirt. I smirk at her before I leave.

I walk back to my house and see Skye crying, and her shirt and leather pants had a lot if ripped in them.

I walk over to the beautiful girl who is crying.

"Skye? What's wrong? who did this?" I say as I start getting mad.

"Hayes!" Skye sobs as she clings onto me and cries as she mumbles things.

"M- Matt and I were leaving the theatres and then we passed by this- this group of boys who were whistling at me and yelling gross things t- then one of them slapped my ass, or tried to then Matt punched him in the face and all of them started to go around Matt and beating him up, then one of them got to me and pinned me on the wall and started kissing me, then one by one all of them started to touch me while Matt was knocked out on the floor, they almost got my clothes off but then I just ran, and ran until I couldn't anymore, Hayes, I was almost raped! and I left Matt there alone!" Skye yells as she sobs.

"What?!" Jake says angrily as Jayden and Shane had there jaws dropped..

oh fuck.

----

SORRY CLIFFHANGER AND I DIDNT UPDATE YESTERDAY

ily all, sorry if I suck at updating

if you want a part in this story message me! :)

- popcorn