Chapter 3

I looked at my hands and then felt my body. I was scared. I heard people running at me, but I didn't care. Instead, I ran away. I kept running away from the footsteps until I got to a small cottage. It was dark wood, with a birch frame. I opened the door, and saw that it was rather roomie. It seemed deserted, so I thought I could lay low until I get this figured out.

"Now, how did I transfer it to the box...but then again how do I get it out of me...well, fuck nuggets..." I say and slap my fists together. I nod to myself, and close the door. After looking around I guessed this was a witches house, I turned to find an altar like the one with the synth. I press the point to see if it did the same, but it didn't. I tried again squishing my eyes together ready for pain. It didn't do anything, "Huh?" I ask, suddenly my eyes turn white and I blank out. My body moves on it's own, and grabs some bottles near on a table. It opens them, measures, and puts it in a boiling pot. What....the....ulitmate...fuck. I think questioning life. My body dis it's work and my eyes turn back. "Maybe this is the remedy?" I ask taking the bottle. "Should I drink it?" I ask looking the bottle up and down. I drink it, and smoke goes around me. I can't see through the black smoke, but a door bursts open. The smoke now is coming from the windows, and house. "What the...?!" I hear a man's voice, "BamBam?!" I scream, No one replies, instead I hear wheezing, and chocking. "Hello?!" I say again hoping for an answer. I feel my body changing, and black out.

When I wake up, I feel shorter. I look down to see...paws?!