Chapter 16

We were about 4 miles away from their house, when suddenly I felt tired. I leaned my head against the window, but it didn't stay peaceful for long. I heard a loud cracking sound right next to my ear. It zoomed before my eyes, reaching the other side of the car in moments that it had came. I was so frightened that I ducked my head down and covered my ears with my hands. My eyes wide open, I started crying. I didn't know I was, but I just stared, nothing else. I could hear muffled voices which were probably Jungkook and Taehyung, but I just couldn't tell what they were saying. The car stopped and my body jumped a little. I was terrified. Someone opened my door and took a hold of me, they hugged me. They started crying into my shoulder, but when I tried to hug back they just held my hands in front of them. Their body was flinching a little, and every time he clenched my back. I was scared, I opened my closed eyes to see people. More than just two. There was a group of them, holding weapons, and beating Taehyung. Jungkook was trying to hold them off, but his efforts weren't doing any good. There were two on him...

I cried out to him, even though I couldn't hear at all. Especially over all the yelling, "No!Stop!" I screamed. Some turned to me and smirked, they hit Taehyung once more and grabbed me away from the fallen man. My eyes teared up even more, but this time I was done with their shit. "Come on pretty girl. Let's have some fun!" He whispered in my ear, laughing evily. They kicked me down to my knees, and held my arms. "I'm so fucking done..." "Done with what, pretty girl?" The stranger screamed in my ear, "Done with your shit, bitch!" I yelled standing up and spinning back wards to untangle my arms. The boys who were holding my arms fell, and I kicked the guy in the gut, making him groan. "Hehe, sorry pretty one but you ain't getting past me." He said clutching his gut. He grabbed my throat and tried to choke me. "N-no..." I whimpered, Okay, so his arms are around me... then I can go under his arms and hit it off, then flip him with his other. Okay...1...2...3!! I thought the plan in a millisecond, I tried it out, I ripped his arms away and grabbed his other arm. I kicked over it and used my leg as a hold, then kicked with the left over leg. I hit his face, I think I broke his nose. I couldn't tell, but I ran to Jungkook anyways. I tackled the one hitting his crotch, he fell. Jungkook looked at me for a split second worry in his eyes, I smile through my tears. Jungkook became angry with them for hurting me. "No one hurts my property!" He yells, kicking people in the knees, and punching people. Taehyung was playing with his prey, but they soon gave up and he beat them up.

Sooner or later, every guy was down, and we were panting while laying on the ground. "Ready to go now?" I ask, they nod and laugh a little. "Who were they anyways?" Taehyung asks, I shrug my shoulders, so we just leave. We arrive at their 'house' and some people come to greet the horrifyingly bloodied, bruised, beaten, and wounded guests. They run to us, and they all look me up and down. Taehyung goes for supplies and Jungkook takes me inside with the others. "What the hell happened to her?!!!" Everyone looked at the stairs, seeing the man that yelled it they all suddny froze In place. The man runs down to me and looks at my wounds. He suddenly drags me, literally, upstairs to a room. It has a big bed and other things so I'm pretty sure it was his. "Im sorry." He hugs me and cried into my shoulder. "I'm sorry...."