Last Chapter

"Y/N... I don't know if you can hear me... but I love you... I love you so much. Please, wake up for me... I... I need to ask you something..." I hear a slight sigh next to the comfy bed, "W-will you...marry me...?" I could barely move, but I whispered, "Yes." I felt them become shocked,and fall back for a second. He then smiles, I can feel their happiness by their beaming attitude ad the put a ring on my finger. "I love you..." he whispered, "I...love you...too..." those were the last words I said before... before I ended up dying from the arrow when it hit my lung, and I was paralyzed. I could tell it was Yoongi, though. With my last breathe I smiled, and with my last movement I held his quivering hand, resting on my freezing cold one... "Y/N?Y/N?!" Yoongi shook her body furiously, crying and sobbing the members cam in. Even the wolves. They stared at my white body, laying on my bed with black and white roses around it. Some feel to their knees stunned, crying without emotion in their eyes. Other shook me as well, trying to get me to open my beautiful eyes. Others just cried ,and tried to pry screaming Yoongi away from my corpse. So it was true... the arrow did kill the beast... my spirit did one thing before it went, I sang a song...