Chapter 1: Moving In

Got7 started living with us, and some even hit on me. Yoongi glares at them ,though.

-flash back-
"Ok movers are here!" Jackson yells through the house. We all run down and try to look human. Tenacally I am human, but the vampires I live with not so much. We help unpack into the rooms until Marks was last. He came in whilst I was putting the last box down, and closed the door. I looked back, "What are you doing?" I ask him. Mark says nothing, but locks the door.

He walks towards me, and I back away until I'm trapped on a wall. "M-Mark... I'm dating Yoongi..." I say. Mark looks down disappointed, "I know." He replies quietly. I let his hair and hug him. I can feel him smile into the crook of my neck. I let go and playfully hit him, Mark chuckles and we do our secret handshake.

We walk down to the living room and see Taehyung playing with BamBam and Jungkook. I suddenly hear, "Yes! I won! Beat that kookie!" Taehyung yells happily, soon noticing I'm here. "Oh..." he adds and blushes. He quickly sits down. "Ok I'm gonna go somewhere. I have business to attend to as of course your head adviser." I say mockingly, "Actaully your like the princess and we are the guards. Yoongi is your prince." Jungkook points out. I scoff and walk out of the house. BTS and GOT7 have taught me how to transform my synth into gauntlets, so I can do melee.

I'm going to a party where a gang of rogue vampires hang out. They invited me thinking I was a rogue. I put on black ripped jeans, and black ripped shirt( crop top ), and a leather jacket. My hair was in a ponytail. The ends of my brownish black hair were flame red, so it looked intimidating. I open the doors...

Pretend she has a black jacket and the clothing.

After I defeated the rogues. I collected my pay from the owner, who was tied down to a chair for 14 days.
I walk home hiding my synth. Once I got home I smelt the amazing cooking of Job himself. The aroma floats me into the kitchen where there are plates down with kimichi, and other foods. Jin smiles at me, "Just in time!" He says. He puts his hands down and circles his mouth, "BOYS FOOD!" He yells. Everything is silent until you hear doors slam open, and feet sprint down the stairs. We sit down and start eating. The boys have blood tablets, and I have water. I finish eating and talking with the boys I walk to my room. I open the door to reveal a black goey body, or shape of one.

I closed the door ready to capture it, but I was too slow. The thing grabbed my shoulders and went into my mouth. After it was done I chocked on it. When it finally slid down my throat everything went black...