Chapter 18

I wake up from a small wet spot on my nose, it was Jace. He was sitting in front of me, wagging his fluffy, bushy tail. I was excited to know I wasn't alone. I sit up and Look around remembering last night. Jace looks worried for a moment, "Y/N, are you okay?" He asks, I nod confused and Look down to see blood. My blood. I found an arrow next to my body with more blood, then I blink and it gone."I- I don't know...but I'll be fine." I sigh and walk around with Jace for a little, hoping to find home. We walked for miles at least, about 3 hours past, and we were still lost.

"Anything?" Jace asked, I replied with a simple no. With feet clamping and paws trotting it was hard to concentrate. I kept seeing things. Shadows in the trees, eyes, creepy things. I heard strange noises too, like bushes and trees waving and moving, and it wasn't the wind. I held myself from fear, while Jace had gone a different way. I was all alone, no one to cope with, and no one to hear me. Suddenly, a rock hit my back. I scream slightly in pain. I turn around and hold my back where the rock hit. "What the hell?!" I say, hoping it was Jace, I was wrong. "B-bam bam?" I ask, rubbing my eyes to see clearly, I clearly see him. I smile widely, and run to him, but Bam bam pushes me away, I hit the floor hard, and get teary eyed. Bam bam looks at me with sympathy,  "What are you doing?!" I yell at him. He doesn't say anything, just turns around and started walking away. I run to him and grab his arm, he tries to push me down again, but I don't let go. "Tell me, have you been following us?" I ask, slightly angered. "Well, not quite."  He replies in emotionally, quickly he reverses our position. This time he pushes me to a tree. "Hey!" I growl from under neath him.  Bam bam doesn't do a thing, instead he leans in and puts his lips on mine. "God, I've wanted to do this forever." He whispers in my ear when we break. My eyes widened after, and I stutter, "U-um I-I w-well, can we g-go h-home, now?" I mumble through my blushing face. He laughs and nods getting up. Soon, I hear a loud growling from behind him, it's Jace. "What did he do to you?!" Jace mumbles through clenched teeth, "Jace it's okay, this is Bam bam my friend!" I try to calm the angry beast down, but it doesn't work, "Does he know how to get back?" Jace asked, I nod yes, and he just wait for bam bam to start walking, I stay silent, and bam bam give Jace a glare, they're both competing or something. We get home a little later, and I start to crawl back to my own silence, "How do you remember me, and no one else?" Bb asks without turning around, "I don't know. Maybe, I missed you the most?" I asked myself, shrugging. Bb chuckles a little and blushes. We reach the front door, to me right now, it's huge and uncertain. I slowly back up into Jace, who barks a little, making me jump. Bb turns and glares, but we ignore it. My shivering hand reaches for the nob, but I become weak. Bb quickly steps up and throws me over his shoulder. I pass out from exhaustion. Just then, boys flow out of their business to see. "What happened, is she dead?!" "Who's the wolf?!" "Y/N?!Y/N?" I heard people throwing questions at us, but I don't move. Someone silences them and softly, and slowly picks me off of bb. "What is this?" He asks, looking at the situation. "What did you do to her?!" Someone screams holding me close, "We were walking for a while! She is just tired!"  "Shut it, dog!" People were screaming, but I just had memeries flash in my mind. I groan and reach my hand, limply to Yoongi,"H-hey..." I whimper weakly, Yoongi looks utterly shocked, and quickly held my hand, grabbing my body, and hugging it tightly. "Do you...remember me...?" He asks whilst crying. I slap him, hard, "Who could forget such a jerk?" I laugh smiling a little. Yoongi chuckles loudly, and kisses my face everywhere. Jungkook, Taehyung, and bb looked jealous, but I was too tired to notice.  I sigh closing my eyes, and becoming motionless... people quickly rush to my falling body as I pass out.