t h r e e

A few days later, I was at my coffee shop, reading a book he bought me. I went to take a sip of my coffee. "Hi." I instantly got scared and spilled my coffee all over me.
"Oh my god! how long have you been sitting there Grayson?"
I grabbed the napkins at the table, patting myself down, he helped.
"5 minutes, I have been watching you read, must me a good book if you didn't notice."
"It's lovely, thank you."
I tsked at the coffee all over me, the napkins did nothing as my clothes already soaked it up.
"I live around the corner, lets get you cleaned up."
I didn't second guess the offer, as nice as it was seeing him, it was good to see him at a different scenery, I was excited to see him home.
We walked the short walk arriving to a beautiful little white house, green plants everywhere. He pushed open the little gate, putting his hand on my lower back as we walked on the little red brick path, to his porch.
I never thought he would of had that style house, but I loved it.
He took me to his room, grabbing a large t-shirt, The art he had hanging up was simple but beautiful. He always had a thing for the little things. I smiled, He had plain white bedding sheets and plain wooden bed side tables n drawers. Candles sitting among them, it made the air smell of soft cherry.
I took the shirt going into his bathroom that was joined in his room.
He sat on his bed, I remember not closing the door fully, being aware he could see me.
I took my denim jacket off and my orange plain tee that was brown from the coffee.
I was wearing a white lace bra underneath. I took my jeans off as they had also got soaked, wearing matching underwear.
I looked in the mirror at myself, as I put on his T-shirt, that went up to half my thighs because he was big. I looked at the crack of the door and seen Grayson looking intensely, his eyes moved up from my body to my eyes, he nervously looked away rubbing the sweat off of the back of his neck.
I walked out, and he grabbed my clothes and put them in the wash, as I was sitting on his bed.
He came back in, smiling and joined next to me.
I grabbed my phone, trying to take a secret photo of him, that I still have as my lock screen.
He tried grabbing my phone as I layed back stretching my hands above my head, he climbed on top of me trying to get it, but I dropped it on the floor.
He shook his head looking down at me, I bit my lip, as his body was still pressed on mine.
And I worked the courage to kiss him, he tried to warm up his way into touching me, he didn't think I would realise his nerves, I still laugh about it to this day. I grabbed his slowly moving shy hand and placed it on my inner thigh.
He made the kiss deeper, and I tugged at his sweater and he pulled it off, he went to kiss me but I stuck my hand on his chest leaving him sitting up a little.
I traced my fingers on his tanned skin toned abs, loving what I saw. I remember just thinking, how the hell can somebody he so perfect?
He was looking down at my fingers, and looked down at my eyes, he smiled, his quirky smile, and ripped off his shirt that was on my body, revealing my lace bra.
I was so shocked when he ripped the top, I remember after that I would get old clothes I would wear and try swiftly rip them but was never strong enough, I always practised hoping one day I'd rip his straight of his body.
I clenched onto his arms, feeling the muscle behind them for the first time, kissing him.
He rubbed me, his fingers felt like magic, still do.
That was the first time we made love, our first out of a coffee shop.
He secretly wished it was there, but it would have been awkward, he always giggled as I told him that.

VOTE AND COMMENT