n i n e

Ezra handed me an envelope, a few days after Grayson had passed. Said it was from him.
I ripped it open, eager to read, he wrote this incase anything happened to him. I sat in his seat, opening the carefully folded letter.
'To my love, if you're reading this, Ive passed, never getting the chance to give you my wedding present, hopefully I can burn this and think back on how stupid I feel writing this. nothing is going to happen.
Anyways, For some reason I haven't made it, but please don't be sad, I want you to live on.
Don't not go to our coffee shop and feel sad, go to OUR coffee shop and feel happy, and drink all the coffee I should have been drinking with you.
I emphasised 'our' coffee shop, because it is our coffee shop. I bought it. For you, I know how much you love it there. I love it how you said you loved it where I sat, because the sun shines.
Well, baby. I'm still sitting there. You may not be able to see me, or hear me. But I am here with you. I love you, Cassie."
He bought it for me.

A few months later I changed the name to "Grayson's & Cassie's Coffee shop"
Ezra still worked here, she was happy we bought it, because she knew after she would retire, We could keep it going on. For more people to find their  true love.

One day I was reading, I switch from mine and Grayson's seat now.
Listening to Gavin James, once again. His lyrics explained it perfectly "Maybe I'll forget and maybe I won't
I'm stuck in the moment
And so far from home
Cause loving nobody
It's breaking my heart
But you'll never know this
Wherever you are."
And then I noticed someone sitting in his seat, I glance over as he reads the golden sign on the chair, saying "In memory of Grayson Dolan, his chair." A tear shed down his eye.
He must of asked us for a photo some time and was inspired, people said such nice things.
I walk over. "Are you okay?" He looks up at me, with sadness.
I stumble back. "Gray- Grayson?" A tear escapes my eye.
"No, I'm Ethan. Grayson's twin brother."