letter to grayson dolan

Dear Grayson,
I thought I would write this letter to you, even though you will never read this, maybe you're looking over my shoulder as I write this, I don't know.
I don't know about anything anymore, but there is one thing I DO know, it is that I love you, I always will. Even though there is an empty void in my chest, in my life, I had the pleasure of being hurt by you, I still can't comprehend how I got you.
You're the most perfect human being I ever met, time slowed down with you, everything slowed down.
I know you said you wanted me to be happy. I am trying, believe me I am trying, you were my happiness, you Grayson. And now it is going to take some time to find something else that makes me happy.
The coffee shop is going well, I stand out front of it every morning, looking at its beauty, similar to yours. I still cannot believe it is mine, I can't believe you did this, if you were here, id tell you, it's too much, all I need is your love, and you would lightly tackle me and tell me nothing is too much for me.
That makes me smile.
I have so many questions for you.
Yesterday I looked up from my seat, and I thought it was you in your seat, but it wasn't, it was your twin brother.
You never told me you had a twin brother, I never knew he existed, and I don't know why. I wish you did tell me, because looking up to see you sitting there again.. was the best thing to ever happen to me, just for you to die all over again as he said he was Ethan.
It feels good to talk to you again, well not talk, it's a one way conversation but, I am going to write to you, wherever your beautiful bubbly soul is. The world is a sadder place without you here, without you smiling, god your smile. Anyways. I just want to say. I love you, Grayson Dolan.