A Day With My Friends

1 week later...

"DAMNIT!" I shout, throwing my controller on the ground. This is the fourth time I've lost!

"Haha!" Ethan pokes me in the side, making e squirm in frustration. "That's, what, the third time?"

"Fourth." He laughs some more. I roll my eyes and stand up.

"Hey, Alex, isn't your birthday in 5 days??" I look at the calendar. July 3.

Including this day, it's in 5 days.

"Yeah, why?"

"Wanna do something?" I look to Ethan. He's smiling like I just told him I'd buy him ice cream.

"You don't have to do anything... I don't want a fuss." I mumble, fiddling with the sleeves of my Harry Potter hoodie.

"Alex, I'm your boyfriend! We should go out or something. Come to think of it, I haven't actually taken you on a proper date." He adds, standing and walking up to me.

"I guess we haven't," I fiddle even more.

I haven't celebrated my birthday since the year before my brother's move, considering the fact my friends here didn't care enough to remember when my birthday even was. It was an unspoken agreement between my parents and I that we wouldn't celebrate because it would be too much money, which is needed for him.

"Well, I'll plan something for tomorrow, alright?" He suggests, putting his arm around my shoulders. I smile up at him.

"Sure. What do you want to do today?"

"Why don't you, I, and Mark go to the park with Chica?" I smile at the thought of the puppo.

"That'd be awesome," I say, smiling.

-_-_-

We arrive at Marks and knock. He opens and gives us a wide smile. "Ethan! Alex! What brings you to mu humble home?" I giggle.

"We were wondering if you and Chica would like to accompany us to the park." Mark raises an eyebrow playfully.

"What's the occasion?" I roll my eyes.

"It's for fun, doofus. Are we not allowed to just hang out?" I ask, smiling up at him.

"I guess we are. I'll grab Chica, you guys head to the car, I'll drive." I nod, and He closes the door, and Ethan and I head to the car.

"I CALL SHOTGUN!" He yells

"Fine, fine. I want to sit with Chica anyway." I say. After a minute Mark comes out with Chica on a leash. She's wagging her tail like mad.

"Hey, Chica!" Ethan says in his baby voice, crouching down to pet her. After a few seconds of pets from Ethan she looks up to me.

"Hey, puppo," I say, also crouching down. She seems satisfied.

"Wow, my dog gets more attention than I do," Mark says with fake indignation. We all laugh.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Mark unlocks the car, and I hop in the back with Chica. Mark and Ethan sit in the front, chatting away as we pull out and into the world.

Ethan's stayed with me for the past week. Nothing interesting happened, it was almost like we were just two college students hanging in our dorm. We talked, played video games, made videos, and even just cuddled for fun. It was nice not to worry about anything for once.

"I live about 5 minutes from the closest dog park, so we'll be there shortly," Mark says, looking into the rearview mirror to see if I'm listening. I nod, and he turns his attention to the road again, but still keeping up conversation

"So what have you two lovebirds been up to this week?" Mark says, wiggling his eyebrow at us. I roll my eyes.

"Video games, videos, the normal. Oh, and we did a livestream a few days ago, right?"

"Yeah. It was great," Ethan answers. "We played a horror game. Alex was so scared, you should've seen her."

"Hey! I'm easily frightened!" I say defensively.

"We've seen." I punch him in the shoulder. After a minute, the boys go back to talking, and I mindlessly pet Chica.

"We're here!" Chica perks up, looking out the window. I laugh.

"At least the dog's excited," I comment.

"Yeah, because she knows she gets treats whenever we're here," We laugh, and all pile out. Mark get's Chica and brings her in. Either because it's 8 AM or that it's a Monday (or maybe a bit of both), nobody's here but us.

"Awesome! We get the whole place to ourselves!" I run into the large fenced in grass area. There's a sign above the entrance reading "Dog Park". I hop the fence.

"SHOW-OFF!" I hear Ethan yell.

"FUCK OFF" I yell behind me. I hear laughter, and I smile. After a few seconds, I'm lost in thought. I amble along the path that meandered through the trees. Like I said, this place was big.

I still can't believe it. I'm best friends with Markiplier and dating CrankGamePlays. I just can't believe it. I mean, just a month ago I was just another fan, just another person shouting "you saved my life!" or "I love you!" in the crowd. I smile. Now I'm one of them. A friend. A girlfriend.

"BOO!" Someone shouts, grabbing my shoulders. I scream, trip over a tree route, and fall. Well, at least I would've if Ethan hadn't caught me bridal-style.

"ETHAN FRIKIN NESTOR!" He smirks.

"Looks like you've fallen for me." I roll my eyes.

"Haha, nice try, but I did that a long time ago. Why the scare?"

"It's funny to see you jump!" He says, fully picking me up now.

"Put me down."

"You know, I expected you to be heavier."

"Ethan put me down!"

"No, I don't think I will."

"ETHAN I SWEAR I"LL-" But I'm cut off by him kissing me. I let him for a few seconds before pulling apart. I smile.

"Thank you. Now down, please." He places me down, smirking.

"Shove off," I say, walking towards where Mark was playing with Chica. "Come on, we have to go to Mark. Chica and he are waiting." He groans playfully, as if the thought alone was causing him pain.

"Okay, fine" He smiles and follows. I sigh. Well, at least I'll get to spend the day with my three favorite people; Ethan, Mark, and Chica of course.

(A/N)

YES, 1027 WORDS (without the author's note)!!

Okay, hope you like it, only one chapter today since it's SO FREAKIN LONG OMG!!

Song: Swalla; Jason Derulo ft Niki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign

Salem