Krystal

Being O'Shea's girl was like a being a queen of the streets. Even though O'Shea was a drug dealer I didn't mind. She was like my everything. O'Shea and I met when I started college. She was always hanging around at the party's and selling to most of the students there.

O'Shea and I started kicking it a bit more once I got into my sophomore year of College and now here we are three years later and ready to start a family.

I smiled touching her face gently as she slept ontop of me. O'Shea finally opened her eyes and looked up into mines.

"Good morning." I say softly. She moaned and smiled slightly.

"Good morning boo." I gripped her dreads as she moves up to my lips and kissed me slowly.

"How did you sleep.?" She moaned through a kiss. I looked into her eyes and smiled,

"Good." Flashbacks of last night played in my head as O'Shea kissed on my neck. I moaned and pushed her back as her phone rang.

" You better get that." I moaned and she giggled reaching for her phone. She answered and got out of bed leaving me here alone. I smiled and touched the sheets watching as she walked out the room.

O'Shea was a fine stud with dreads to her shoulders. Her skin was a mocha brown and her eyes gray. She had a masculine structure and lips Juicy to the gods. Her voice deep enough to get the panties in a bunch. Oh my gosh I love that girl.

I got up and started my day with a shower. I washed through my long curly sew in and then my body, colored mocha. Once out the shower I admired my facial features. Big pretty hazel colored eyes and a full set of lips. I was gorgeous. I smiled and brushed my teeth then got into some clothes and walked to the kitchen.

O'Shea smacked my ass as I walked past and made me breakfast. I kissed her softly and
She giggled and we headed out for work. I owned my own clothes boutique and it was time to hire new employees today.

My phone rang as I got me a drink from the cafe.

"Hello." I answered while turning and leaving the counter.

"Hey Krystal you called.?" My friend Linda asked.

"Oh yes I sure did, Linda, I got a new line coming up from Miami. Be expecting that by 12' restock all the shelves please." I say while making my way out the door.

O'Shea pushed it open and I bumped chest spilling my drink on the person.

"Damn bitch excuse you." I yell and push the girl back. She stumbled back and looked at me and O'Shea.

"Watch where the fuck You going next time!" I flipped my hair and got in the car. O'Shea got in and drove me to work. As she pulls up to work she parked the car and looked at me.

"Thank you daddy." I moan and smile at her. O'Shea bit her lip

"You welcome but... stop being mean to people first of all." I rolled my eyes and stared up at her.

"Okay what ever." O'Shea grabbed my face and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm serious ." I moaned and whimpered.

"Yes O'Shea." She giggled and kissed me slowly.

"See you at 7'" she says. I smiled and got out the car making my way into work.