Dutchess

"Throw that ass biiiitch.!" My friend Britt yelled as I bounced my ass and laughed.

"It's my bitch birthday and she spinning that bitch at the club.!? Chewy you a real as Nigga." Britt yelled smacking my ass. I laughed and slid into my piece for the night.

I walked over to my section of the club and got things popping in the spot. My birthday was always lit at the club. This was just a special day for people to come in and see strippers bounce that ass. I guess that's because it was free at the door I had no clue.

As I got ready for my next section some of the girls got into a heated argument over a bum as nigga. See me I never gave a fuck about a nigga. But if they were paying my bills I was totally fine with that. I honestly didn't care for relationships because it distracted me from work so I just focused on getting my cash and getting the fuck outta there.

My next section was VIP starting In ten minutes. I moved toward my section and groaned. It was at least five people. I walked in and onto the stage with my six inch heels on. They smoked and watched as I did my tricks on the pole money started to flow my way.

"Yeaaah Chewy." My favorite baller Mac cooed as I popped my ass. He pulled me back onto one of his friends.

"Make her night." He says. I looked back while moving my ass all over her. She groaned and shook her head.

"Yo Shea.... relax... have fun" the girl slipped the hundreds in my thongs.

After turning up my section,

I held my garbage bag full of money,

"Yo chew, stop by my place tonight." Mac said giving me a band. I smiled.

Once I cleansed myself up I made my way over to Macs place. The room fogged with smoke, I pierced through looking for a head full of blonde dreads. That was Mac. He smiled as I walked up to him. Greeting me with a nice warm hug I sat beside him.

"Wanna make a dolla for a quick holla.?" Mac asked as I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Mac last time you set me up with a holla he tried to fuck all through our quote on quote relationship.... I'm convinced yo niggas do crack so hell no.!." Mac laughed and shook his head.

"Nah she not even like that."

"She.? Mac... you trynna turn me out.?" Mac laughed more than the first time. His weed was kicking in.

"No she just need a... a side piece... just to keep her mind off this one lil main bitch." I rolled my eyes.

"Mac why she ain't telling me this.?" Mac sighed.

"Cause... she don't know..." I laughed a little catching a bit if contact from the gassed room. Mac laughed too and pulled me out the room.

"Listen... I promise you won't regret it Chewy... yo ass might fall in love with her." I rolled my eyes and pushed my hair back.

"I'm good on All of that Mac but... Where she at.?" Mac laughed and grabbed me by the ass,

"Upstairs ma'." I pushed him,

"Getcho high ass off me... got me catching contact." I laughed and rushed off.

As I walked up stairs and Into the game room. There was someone playing on the game laughing. I moved toward the person and sat beside them.

"Yo you ass in this game for real." I spoke watching the basketball game go on.

"Man what.? Watch out shawty.!" She said. Damn for a female I never thought she could sound so good as a nigga.

"Get the controller I'll bust yo ass." She said I laughed and grabbed the controller we went for a round and I actually ended up whooping her ass in the game.

"Damn..." she said looking a bit mad. I giggled.

"How you feeling." She finally faced me for the first time.

DAMN DADDY

This bitch was fine. I stared her over and smiled.

"You actually look good in the light I say. She laughed and put her hood on while sparking up a blunt.

"What you mean... how you seen me before.?" I rolled my eyes,

"I was the one who danced for you." She laughed and seemed as if she didn't care.

"Oh okay." I scoffed already not liking her.

"So what's your name." She looked at me and smiled.

"O'Shea, and you." I smiled back and watched as she inhaled the gass of the blunt.

"I'm Chewy." She looked at me,

"Fuck that mean... you chewable or something.? " I laughed and shook my head.

"No. What the fuck yo ass dumb." O'Shea laughed and looked at her phone. I peered at it and groaned seeing the message from a name that said my baby.

When you on yo way home

O'Shea shook her head and looked back at me.

"Is that yo girl.?" I asked. She shook her head and shrugged.

"She finna be somebody else girl." I giggled and O'Shea chuckled. A bit boring she became as she smoked a blunt. But once the weed kicked in this Bitch was crazy.

We sat chilling in the couch just laughing at dumb shit. I hit the blunt to twice but nothing more. I took her phone and she grabbed my thigh.

"What is you doing.?" She laughed as I went to her pictures. I moaned as she gripped me tight. That was my fucking spot. I looked back at her and she didn't realize reaching for her phone.

"Get yo Ass off me." I laughed. She snatched her phone and I jumped in her lap. Her warm breathe touched my neck and all of a sudden made me feel warm.

I was easily turned on. I looked up at her and she stared at my titties in her face.

"What is you doing." She moaned grabbing my panty less ass. I moaned a bit more and before I knew it her lips was on my neck giving me a hickey. I hissed feeling my self get wet.

I pulled away and began to suck on her neck keeping my self occupied from my soaked pussy. She picked me up and laid me back on the couch.

Damn, never have I ever found a female so sexually attractive in my whole life. She looked at me licking her pretty lips.

"My bad." She got off me and shook her self– as if she was waking up from her high.

Damn I wanted her. I bit my lip and pulled her back on top of me. She didn't look into my eyes. I smiled and gave her so many hickeys.

"Tell yo girl I said what's up." I whispered and let her go. She laughed and grabbed her phone.

"Gimmie yo number." I smiled.

"Been did that. Call me when ever." O'Shea seemed a bit shocked. She laughed and watched as I left the room.